Alice in Wonderland

• Alice in Wonderland

By far my most anticipated Burton film in my life, and it's still two long, long years off.

Frankenweenie redo should be pretty good too, but you can't beat A Burton Alice in Wonderland when it comes to pure awesomeness.

"You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and Shit. And Jack just left town."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Sep 2008, 13:35
    Interesting...

• :-Q____________________________________

• tropcia said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2008, 10:41
    it got me all "O_o"

nie mam nic do powiedzenia.
  • Fra_Baggy sagte:
    :-Q____________________________________

Agree.

• This is a good information:
    Johnny Depp has been cast as The Mad Hatter in Tim Burton’s upcoming adaptation of Alice in Wonderland, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The project marks the latest collaboration between the Golden Globe-winning actor and Burton, who have previously teamed up for feature films like Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, Sleepy Hollow, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and 2007’s Sweeney Todd, for which Johnny earned an Oscar nomination.

The actor will be joined by Australian actress Mia Wasikowska, who has been cast as Alice.

I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.
  • I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.
  • everyone we expect "Alice in Wonderland", nice photographs, the film are being announced curiously !!! :)

Rozchylone usta...
    Velvetowa twarz...
    Stoję tu i czekam na Twój znak ...
  • Christopher Lee has been officially signed on to be in Alice in Wonderland. However, we do not know which role he will play yet.

But we do know who will play the hookah-smoking Caterpillar: Alan Rickman. The British actor worked with Tim Burton in Sweeney Todd, and now seems to have joined the Burton corral of regulars.

Danny Elfman confirmed in Hollywood on October 17th that he will be working on Alice in Wonderland.

From TimBurtonCollective

This will be a magnificent movie! :D

I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.
  • I'm really looking forward to this. Johnny Depp looks a bit like Boy George though =D

We've got Marilyn Manson's film about Lewis Carroll on the way as well.

• I can't wait!

I'm in touch with humanity
  • oh, yeah, so exciting:D:P!!

Revolution is the birth of equality
  • I don't know if you seen Depp as Mad Hatter, here's the pic :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/bri_chan/misc/DeppMadHatter.jpg

• I'm SO anxious! This film will be wonderfull!

• I can't wait too :) It will be definitely a great movie.

• I was happy to see that favourites actors of mine will be in the movie :}
    Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter - How strange...not.
    Helena Bonham Carter as The Red Queen - How "strange" again xD
    Alan Rickman as Caterpillar - cool, cool..
    Frances de la Tour аs Aunt Imogene - Do I see Harry Potter actors attacking?

+ wtf: Anne Hathaway as The White Queen
    Ok, the last one is a very strange choice. I can't imagine the girl from The Princess Diaries playing in here..

• Deep, Carter and Rickman mmm ;)

• It will be crazy xD

• mimusha said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2009, 16:36
    What more can we ask for? Burton + Depp + Bonham Carter + Rickman + Elfman...perfect combination! I really can't wait

• The big question is: should we re-read the book before? Or should we just let the film do its job? I didn't re-read 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' before watching Burton's version so I think I'll leave Alice on the bookshelf, too. It's such a joy to just let Burton's films frizzle the brain and enchant you for a couple of hours.
    And with Elfman on the score yet again it will be another perfect match and another great score for last.fm!

• I'm looking forward to this movie!

I'm also a big fan of the 'american mcgee's Alice' game, and that movie project never came off the ground, sadly enough..

One thing though.. I wish Tim would do an original project again

...and all that could have been.
    • mimusha said...
    • User
    • 18 Jan 2009, 19:35
    I kind of agree with you redsnowrose, it would be nice to see Tim doing his own stuff again. However, I can´t wait to see this one.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Jan 2009, 15:04
    It will be perfect...Tim wil do his magic again :) !!!

• i can't wait ... !!!!

Rozchylone usta...
    Velvetowa twarz...
    Stoję tu i czekam na Twój znak ...
  • I can't wait either. This film has been a long time coming. :] It's going to be so great.

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity. - Hunter S. Thompson
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.