Hard Dance Awards 2007 CD Review

• Hard Dance Awards 2007 CD Review

Well, upon first listening to this album I must say I felt rather disappointed with the mix as a whole. For me it all just felt too tekky, which I'm sure many people would be happy with, but it's just not for me. For 'Hard Dance Awards' I would have expected something with a little more bite, but then I'm concerned that the awards themselves have fallen subject to commercial influences. But, that aside, there were a few bright sparks to come from this mainly dreary set. Tracks such as Don't Pigeon Hole Me, Hoof (Nik Denton Mix) and ASBO, as well as a few others, really stood out for me a the highlights here.

Unfortunately, I'm sorry to say that the track chosen to end off disc one, Killer Instinct, is not one that I shall be rushing off to the Tidy Digital store to buy. Personally I would have much preferred they use 'The Celestine Prophecy'. This was just one more massive nail in the coffin for what in my opinion is a poor release by Tidy's standards.

Better luck next year guys!

Don't give me no funky bollox
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.