What are you favourite hardcore cd compilations besides Thunderdome?

• What are you favourite hardcore cd compilations besides Thunderdome?

In this thread I would like to know what your other favourite hardcore cd compilations are besides Thunderdome. I shall start with my favourite cd compilations what I recently like very much:

Always Hardcore what is compiled by Stunned Guys are very strong in my opinion. The tracks are always nice and the way they compiled this cd is always impressive.

Hardcore To The Bone what is compiled by Neophyte & Panic are also very good. The tracklist is impressive most of the time with some new tracks what they mix with some recent good hardcore tracks.

A Nightmare In Rotterdam / A Nightmare Outdoor is also very good. That is one of my favourite cds with live sets of parties and they choose very good sets most of the time.

I would like to know what your other favourite hardcore cd compilations are.

• The DHT Virus Series !!

[center]Goa gibt mir Kraft und läßt mich wachsen !![/center]

• HOEREBENDE 'vuile hoer!' and 'breakfree/vogeltjes!' classic!HOEREBENDEvuile hoer!

miss puberpunk
  • Move The House 10 (Hardcore Edition)!
    I bought that cd for 1 or 2$. It's so nostalgic!

http://gabber.od.ua/blog.php?id=3961

• Masters Of Hardcore & Always Hardcore \m/

• MuleFTW said...
    • User
    • 17 May 2009, 09:15
    A Nightmare In Rotterdam: From Cradle To Grave
    Hardcore Inferno Vol. 1 (Mixed by Frazzbass)
    Raving Nightmare: Bruthal Truth (CD2 mostly)

• Edited by Untouchable1406 on 11 Jun 2012, 21:40
  • the demolition sets...

demolition 9 is my current fav

• Masters of hardcore ! :) enzyme injection, darkcore 1-9....also just found out about these guys called "gabba front berlin" they are imense... so if any1 could could tell me where to get there stuff would be much appreciated :P

• Rotterdam terror corps

• Hardcore Forces >> Hardcore Forces

and all Earthquake compilations >>Earthquake

• Hardcore Generation

From what i know theres only 4 sets released of it but it is Nice.

If the music is main stream it is properly not something I like.
  • Terrordrome

Part VI is my all time favourite

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.