Because the Threadless blogs aren't enough.

• Because the Threadless blogs aren't enough.

Let's resurrect this group!

♥j
  • heehee

yay!!!!

hi guys

hi girls

hi others

I'm in!!!

• yay it's scuba steve!

♥j
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Dec 2005, 00:37
    Yey, we've arrived!

Do you have a different body part for every site, sixwhitelies? Threadless gets your belly, Last.fm gets your legs? What happens when you run out?

• wahahaha. i was trying to find a picture small enough since i'm too lazy to go through and resize a new one. i had this on a marquee i used to have on my myspace.

♥j
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Dec 2005, 00:46
    Laziness is awesome. No man would disagree, as it's the reason they're getting to look at a pretty pair of legs in high heels.

• hee. i love those shoes.

♥j
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Dec 2005, 01:01
    I was thinking earlier on that they're cute. Which is huge coming from me, I don't wear anything other than trainers. Ever. The last time I wore shoes was three months ago, and that wasn't by choice.

• well thank you :]

♥j
  • it's alive! aliiive!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Dec 2005, 01:21
    Run for your liiiiiiiiives!

I wonder what the older members of this group are going to think when they return and see that it's been overrun by us delinquents.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Dec 2005, 01:23
    The first thing that came to my mind was 'nice legs', but I'm not really old.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Dec 2005, 01:28
    By 'older' I meant people who've been members of the group longer, not people who have been walking God's green earth longer.

So are we accepted into the group, or are we just vandals desecrating your territory?

I had to edit that, I'd spelled 'desecrating' wrong and it was really irritating me.

Edited by a deleted user on 12 Dec 2005, 01:26
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Dec 2005, 23:56
    Well it's been dead for... until everyone else came along. You're more than welcome. You're ordered! OR TO THE CHAIR WITH YOU!

Or something like that.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Dec 2005, 01:32
    Yey! No stinking chair for me, I'm a willing participant in this crazy mess!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.