Heathen
    Holy Terror

Some of my faves.

• DZIDIX said...
    • User
    • 27 Oct 2008, 19:05
    come on people keep writing :D

Addicted To MoSh !
  • Forbidden also fucking rule, I've only heard Forbidden Evil but that masterpiece alone proves those guys are cream of the crop Thrash |m/

• dawe707 said...
    • User
    • 2 Nov 2008, 18:10
    Sensitive Hate xD

• There are many excellent underground band, really so much... if I had to choose one, I would say Toxik -immediatly followed by Coroner.

... but I walk in the light,
    the time to die has come!
    No one shall take my life,
    I' m of the Chosen Ones!
  • Just got Frobidden - Twisted Into Form, its amazing also ! Little more gritty than Forbidden Evil, less emphasis on speed, but excelent all the same !!
    Love Toxik too man, World Circus is a classic ! |m/

• Toxic holocaust, Witchburner, Violator, Strikemaster, Xentrix,atrophy, Sacrifice , Nasty savage ext

• Marfere said...
    • User
    • 4 Nov 2008, 02:08
    Heathen, Violator, Gama Bomb and Dr.Livingdead!!

THRASH TILL DEATH
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Nov 2008, 12:42
    I´d like to know how do we consider ungerground around here?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2008, 04:47
    Overkill

• Marfere said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2008, 11:28
    xJussIx said:
    I´d like to know how do we consider ungerground around here?

I'd say it's pretty much up to you. But post your favs and I can tell you if they're underground or not :P

THRASH TILL DEATH
    • Mikorn said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2008, 17:20
    Nuclear Assault couse i dont consider EXODUS as underground band

California Bay Area Über Alles!!!!
  • pretty much nothing you've mentioned is underground :/

• Marfere said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2008, 19:00
    AcidViolence said:
    pretty much nothing you've mentioned is underground :/

If you mean REALLY undergound I'd say Butt Cowboys is a fav. And I mentioned Dr.livingdead, didn't I?

THRASH TILL DEATH
    • Bjurs said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2008, 16:14

Mosh it up!
  • Morbid Scream, Fuck Off, Trench Hell, Bestial Holocaust, Nocturnal

I wouldn't really call Overkill, Heathen, Dark Angel, Forbidden etc. underground since they're fairly well known in the metal community...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Nov 2008, 02:28
    Herewulf said:
    Morbid Scream, Fuck Off, Trench Hell, Bestial Holocaust, Nocturnal

I wouldn't really call Overkill, Heathen, Dark Angel, Forbidden etc. underground since they're fairly well known in the metal community...

i rarely find pple who know Overkill or Heathen

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Nov 2008, 02:28
    Herewulf said:

• ThrashingDeth said:
    Herewulf said:

Walk into any thrash show (hell, I'd say any metal show) and ask someone if they know who Overkill are and they'll probably laugh or look at you funny...they're one of the more well-known thrash bands out there. Feel the Fire is often considered to be up there among the best thrash albums of all time. Overkill, Death Angel, Dark Angel etc. are big names unless all a person knows is Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax.

To me, underground means bands that don't have fairly widespread recognition among the metal community. If someone asks for underground black metal you don't recommend them Immortal or Judas Iscariot. Bands like that people can discover just by doing a little of their own cursory research into the surface of the genre. I don't mean to sound like an ass, it just doesn't seem very helpful to recommend bands that are already well known or easy to discover. Then again, might seem a bit hypocritical of me to add Nocturnal, but oh well.

As someone else said maybe the OP should define what he considers to be "underground".

• DZIDIX said...
    • User
    • 11 Nov 2008, 13:41
    HAHAHAHAHAH NEVER HEARD FOR OVERKILL, DEAR GOD, fuck dude ::S:S:S:S.S:S, underground thrasg is the best damn thing, just hand full of people in some club listening what they like, no posers, no commercial
    oh and i forgot to mention DEMOLITION HAMMER, I don't think there is more better, technical and brutal underground band

Addicted To MoSh !
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Nov 2008, 10:34
    Heathen, Evildead, Atanatos, Space Eater, Coroner... I guess that should be undergrond :P

• XFlag said...
    • User
    • 12 Nov 2008, 14:16
    Probably Fuck Off... Toxic Holocaust, Space Eater, and Demolition Hammer is good.. but I've heard only 2 songs..

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Nov 2008, 00:43
    ULYSSES SIREN

/thread

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.