Obligatory Municipal Waste thread

• Obligatory Municipal Waste thread

Is there anybody out there who doesn't like this band? Seriously. Waste 'em All is one of the greatest things I've ever heard in my life.

• yeah municipal waste is pretty amazing

• oh man!
    muncipal fuckin' waste!
    one of the best bands, yeah this year I see them in Wacken!
    Woohoo!!!
    Waste 'Em All!!!!

• was gonna see em a couple weeks ago, but got sold out...damn you Gwar and your legions of drunk metalheads.

• Guess this shows how little people care about metal in Providence if I bought my ticket at the door and had no problems moving around whatsoever.

• i mean, they are big, but they arn't huge...YET haha they totally have the potential to blow up. i say they bring the stadium circuit back for thrash

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Feb 2007, 11:04
    thight as it supposed to be!

• Your avatar is probably the show that aged the worst out of all the shows I loved as a kid. At least to me anyway...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Feb 2007, 10:32
    Waste 'em all is class!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Mar 2007, 03:20
    i'd rather listen to vio-lence. even though i love municipal waste.

• What a dumb word to put a hyphen in the middle of.

• double posting is wh3i gh3i

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Mar 2007, 21:47
    your face is a dumb word.

• The waste is great, but waste em all will never be topped again, Im afraid.
    Live they're great: playing way too loud, drinking loads of beer, and bringing their bodyboard for some crowdsurfing. Yep, they rule.

• Yeah they're a great band, I saw them live and it was awesome - they brought boogie boards for people to crowd surf with but there were those retarded hardcore 'dancers' waving their arms around like faggots pissing everybody off.

At least there wont be any of that shite when I go and see slayer.

• Yeah, when you go and see Slayer instead there will be a bunch of kids wearing those giant Hot Topic pants with 500 zippers and wallet chains with T-shirts that say stuff like "I used to be schizophrenic, but we're fine now" raving about how awesome the new Tool CD is and trying to score some uber-primo bud, maaaaan.

Real better, haha.

• Municipal Waste is an amazing band! I can't say anything about the first album because i only know Hazardous Mutation, but I very like that album! Unleash the bastards is great :D

We are not alone!
    The truth is out THERE!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2007, 15:56
    saw them live yesterday, fuckin awesome!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2008, 10:20
    saw them live this year just fuckin awesome this is party thrash at its best

• Municipal Waste is the best thing that happened to my winamp.

• So the other day, I was eating at In-N-Out and there was this ridiculously hot girl in there. Then i realized she was wearing a Municipal Waste shirt. I had to change my pants as soon as I got back to my car.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2008, 03:10
    I saw them live around Halloween, they dressed up in costumes and shit it was awesome. And they were the best live band I've seen to date, energetic as fuck.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Nov 2008, 08:42
    MW is My favourite Crossover Band. They are better than D.R.I. for me =]
    The Art of Partying and Hazardous Mutation are amazing, first album also isn`t bad.

• plb said...
    • User
    • 31 Aug 2010, 10:51
    Waste em All is amazing, the later albums got fucked over by the glossy production if you ask me.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2010, 09:44
    the newest album has ended them for me Art of Partying was deceant the 1st two albums were solid!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.