Falls Apart - The Flame In All Of Us... what do u think about it?

• LuXo said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2007, 11:13

Falls Apart - The Flame In All Of Us... what do u think about it?

Yesterday i noticed TFK release a song from their upcoming album The Flame In All Of Us, you can check it out in PureVolume.

After listening to it im very happy with the direction TFK seems to be taking with their new album, its kinda new kinda old, it's hard to explain (i'm spanish) but i definetly love the song.

What do you think about it?

~ LuXo ~
  • I love Falls Apart. It is a very good song. It is also one of my new favorite songs from TFK. I can't wait to hear the other new songs from their new album.

• vladoms said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2007, 09:40

Falls apart

The new song is awesome. There is something new in the rythm and I think that is really cool :) I can`t wait the new album :)

• I also heard What Do We Know and it is a awesome song.

• i think tfk got better songs than Falls Apart - The Flame In All Of Us....

• I love Falls Apart. Awesome song.

• Flame in All of Us = So Good.
    Although I don't think they could ever top Phenomenon, Flame is sooooo good.

My Fave songs on their new one:
    Broken Wing
    Favorite Disease
    Inhuman
    What Do We Know
    Flame in All of Us

• I would say my most favorite songs would be Falls Apart, What Do We Know, The Flame In All Of Us, and New Drug.

• vladoms said...
    • User
    • 22 Jan 2008, 15:33
    I love all songs. Awesome album :)

• I haven't got a chance to listen to the whole album but I'm sure it is a very good album.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Jan 2008, 03:01
    I have listened to the whole album and it's pretty good! Every song is good but there are others I play a lot more often the others such as "New Drug", "Falls Apart" and "Safest Place" which has some screaming, a first for TFK I think XD

• That would be a first for Thousand Foot Krutch since I haven't heard any screaming in any of their other songs.

• XStep said...
    • User
    • 12 Feb 2008, 04:35
    Last clip has been created on Falls Apart, the clip is made in style TFK. it's COOL. Do not change to the style!!

• TFK won't change anything because they make awesome music :)

• New to the group, but wanted to pipe up and comment that The Flame in All Of Us, as an album, was what drew me into listening to TFK. I love 'Favorite Disease' and 'My Home', and it actually lead me to listen to The Art of Breaking... which I'm now in the process of giving a critical listen. :)

I like the fact that they don't sound completely over processed, and the lyrics speak to me. Not at all pretentious or inaccessible. It's a great album all the way around.

this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
  • I love The Flame In All Of Us and The Art Of Breaking. I also love Set It Off and the re-release of Set It Off with a great new song called Everyone Like Me which is one of my favorite TFK songs.

• i love the new album!!
    i really like from the new album...

favourite disease, what do we know, home, new drug, falls apart, learn to breathe...

• I love all of the songs on the new album but my favorites would be The Flame In All Of Us, New Drug, What Do We Know, and Falls Apart.

• I just listened to it and it is quite amazing :)

♫Relient K is love♫

• Good song :D not best but still good :]

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.