Favorite Study Music

• i always put something that i don't know so well, otherwise i sing or dance...
    :P

ja znam da ujtra iđeš ća
  • boards of canada of course

• Enya <3

Be fluffy, be with me.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Dec 2008, 04:12
  • Sneaker Pimps - 'Becoming X' or Goldfrapp - 'Felt Mountain', totally relaxing.. :)

• Suikk4 said...
    • User
    • 18 Dec 2008, 08:57
    I usually listen to john williams because it's so relaxing

If we all jump up and down at the same time next year we can send Earth into a wider orbit and prevent global warming
    • viskyy said...
    • User
    • 11 Jan 2009, 04:13
    post-rock or classical music something without vocals.. right now i am listening Daturah, We're Form Japan!, The American Dollar.. although i can listen smtgh like Carissa's Wierd because vocals are not intruding my studying :)

• Mark Lanegan I guess. he's good for everything :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jan 2009, 17:34
    I like Erlend Oye and royksopp for studying.
    (sometimes Avril 14th )

Cheers.

• Hi everyone i'm new here :P

For studying I recommend Alcest, Pink Floyd, Massive Attack or Porcupine Tree and in general.

• Listening to shit makes me do my homework quite correctly;

1; Fall Out Boy

but when I'm expected to be concentrating;

2; The Kooks
    or 3;Norah Jones

and when I'm just doing easy work, I listen to almost everything.
    Usually I just put on the radio to hear what's on, and sing along with every song I know.
    but still I prefer or while doing simple duties.
    Even or can help me through the day.

If music be the food of love, play on
    ~Shakespeare
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Feb 2009, 20:19
    I put all of my MP3 in my player, and put it in shuffle mode -ROFL- But if I really need to studying while I'm too sleepy, I always play Linkin Park, Nightwish, Evanescence, or Step Up OST. Any song that in fast beat that makes you feel like you want to dance, so you won't sleep -ROFL-

• ictmeoy said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2009, 16:05
    Pink Floyd's instrumentals... I can't listen to singing while I'm studying because I would start writing down lyrics instead of notes..

stupid dog!
  • My top 5 would probably be:

Tiesto
    Deadmau5
    Radiohead
    R.E.M.
    The Crystal Method

I can't feel my face.
  • Thee more shallows, hands down.

• Killy_ said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2009, 09:36
    Miles Davis
    Nels Cline
    Any Jazz
    Any classical

"Everybody call me 'Ace, you are a best!' at Factory, hotel, farm, restaurant, mart" - Ace
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2009, 13:13
    Radiohead
    James Blunt
    Jeff Buckley
    Anything Indie
    Anything Classical

• z_salem said...
    • User
    • 5 May 2009, 12:02
    IAMX
    especially "Nightlife"... the lyrics gains new meaning when you listen to this track about 2a.m., trying to solve another chemistry task and you know it's not the last one... "I want to know how to survive in the nightlife..."

Cradle of filth
    best for maths

Solar fake

"You laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at you because you're all the same" - Johnatan Davis
  • any foreign stuff that i dont understand so i dont get distracted and start writing the lyrics to a song instead of an essay :p

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 May 2009, 14:53
    yeah, it's the same with me
    I only listen to stuff I don't understand (Japanese ^_^) or instrumental. Mogwai, God is an astronaut and so on

• to study y perfer instrumental music, like Yann Tiersen, some instumental songs by Broken Social Scene, etc. If i listen music with lyrics, i need to sing! :)

• Punk, it's fast enough that it keeps my attention span working and keeps me awake.

• 1. Sigur Ros
    2. Explosions in the Sky
    3. God Is an Astronaut
    4. John Frusciante

For me, while studying, the best music is slow and easy, melodic, mostly instrumental music.

• Well its something light most of the times like A Perfect Circle , River Side , Trapt etc. :)

• Sigur Ros, Death Cab for Cutie.

Listenin' to Andrew Bird at the mo 'studying' though.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.