Recommendations

• Tuhyk said...
    • User
    • 25 May 2008, 09:39

Recommendations

Did you discovered a new, unknown and talented band? Or do you dig any band so much that you want to share with us? This is the right place to do so.

As you can see in the connections, there is one new band that definitely belongs to this group - Hail of Bullets. Fucken death metal at it's finest hour. Check them out if you like this old school stuff. It's worth it.

Resistance is futile.
  • Massive Assault. Awesome underground band, free to download here at last.fm, they even got a Cenotaph cover, so I think they belong here :)

• Z4PH0D said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2009, 09:28
    sanctum - "on the horizon" !!!
    review on metal archives

• I can second that Massive Assault recommendation. They're superb old school death metal!

If you fancy a bit of blackened death try Hell-Born. Good stuff. Couple of members of behemoth in there.

• Feamorn said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2010, 20:51
    People who are interested in technical and progressive death metal should check out Obscura with their second album.
    Great fretless bass, technical yet catchy song writing, I'm quite stunned so far.
    (The bass player also appeared on the fourth Pestilence album and rejoined them last autumn.)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2010, 16:55
    Repugnant. AMAZING BAND.

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 25 Nov 2013, 11:09
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.