• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Jul 2010, 22:01
    Your musical compatibility with lilsicko408 is Low

Music you have in common includes The Cure, Queen, The Clash, 30 Seconds to Mars and Green Day.

• Your musical compatibility with DaveRogerWaters is High

Music you have in common includes Metallica, AC/DC, Rise Against, Arkona and Pantera.

• Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is High

Music you have in common includes Suicidal Tendencies, Sepultura, Megadeth, Matanza and Pearl Jam.

• MoniOh said...
    • User
    • 24 Jul 2010, 01:46
    Your musical compatibility with Rafael_cwb is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Pearl Jam and Queen.

• Your musical compatibility with MoniOh is Low

Music you have in common includes Eminem, Slipknot, Bullet for My Valentine, Flobots and All That Remains.

• Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is Low

Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, Anti-Flag, Billy Talent, Metallica and Bullet for My Valentine.

• Your musical compatibility with martsusixx st low

Music you have in common includes Billy Talent, Kill Hannah, The Blackout, Anti-Flag und Her Bright Skies.

• corae89 said...
    • User
    • 24 Jul 2010, 16:52
    Your musical compatibility with flagrocker is High

Music you have in common includes Skindred, Dwarves, 7Seconds, Cancer Bats and Anti-Flag.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  • Your musical compatibility with corae89 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Who and Nirvana.

• deyaro said...
    • User
    • 24 Jul 2010, 22:56
    Your musical compatibility with la_tisha is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Cyndi Lauper, The Who, Ella Fitzgerald, John Coltrane and Pet Shop Boys.

• Your musical compatibility with deyaro is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Tegan and Sara, Stars, Joy Division, 椎名林檎 and 菅野よう子.

• Your musical compatibility with kkthnxbii is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes jj, Grizzly Bear, Local Natives, Yeasayer and Animal Collective.

• Your musical compatibility with LemonLenka is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Eminem, Flobots, Incubus, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Them Crooked Vultures.

• Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Tool, Finntroll, Suicidal Tendencies, A Perfect Circle and Marilyn Manson.

I used to be http://www.last.fm/user/SenoritaDiabla, but I'm not certain we're the same person anymore.
  • Your musical compatibility with OrimiCorruption is Very Low

• corae89 said...
    • User
    • 25 Jul 2010, 21:52
    Your musical compatibility with other-name is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Velvet Underground.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  • Very Low

Your musical compatibility with Corae89 is very low.

(so far at least) the music you have in common is:

Fun Boy Three
    Ludwig van Beethoven
    The Who
    The Stranglers

Yes, be what you'll be....

Nicholas (Nick) Drake 1948-1974
    • deyaro said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2010, 01:00
    Your musical compatibility with hippiegirl1968 is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Joni Mitchell, Altered Images, Nick Drake, Magazine and The Psychedelic Furs.

• Your musical compatibility with deyaro is Low

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, U2, Pet Shop Boys, Ramones and Echo & The Bunnymen.

• P5ych3d said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2010, 13:12
    Your musical compatibility with happytami is Medium

Music you have in common includes Lady Gaga, Pink, M.I.A., Eminem and blink-182.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2010, 21:18
    Your musical compatibility with P5ych3d is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Muse, Green Day, Rage Against the Machine, Pantera and The Who.

• Your musical compatibility with DaveRogerWaters is Very High

Music you have in common includes Muse, Green Day, Metallica, 30 Seconds to Mars and AC/DC.

• Your musical compatibility with marsfreak_ is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Panic! At the Disco, Placebo, t.A.T.u., Death Cab for Cutie and Korn.

I used to be http://www.last.fm/user/SenoritaDiabla, but I'm not certain we're the same person anymore.
  • Your musical compatibility with OrimiCorruption is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Type O Negative, The Birthday Massacre, Mono, The Doors and Tool.

• Your musical compatibility with spaccamontagne is High

Music you have in common includes Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Rob Zombie, In Flames and Metallica.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.