• leyerle said...
    • User
    • 23 Feb 2008, 16:34
    58.27%

• My musical preference is 12.26% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Mar 2008, 15:18
    The similarity between user qbshtall and group This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored is moderate, at

41.58%

• 67.96%

...♥♫...
    • Sureker said...
    • User
    • 9 Mar 2008, 17:50
    My musical preference is 33.19% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Mar 2008, 14:27
    89.88%

• 22.33% :-(
    "I'm a Creep...I'm a Weirdo ..."

wow, but that is because I listen to my usual music (Radiohead, Muse) on my CD player and only use last Fm to find the more "eclectic" stuff:-)

• 89.8%
    I really really belong here, ha? :D

• Virtell said...
    • User
    • 13 Mar 2008, 19:04
    The similarity between user Virtell and group This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored is high, at

77.65%

• c-Ro said...
    • User
    • 13 Mar 2008, 20:16
    My musical preference is 81.9% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

..of aLL the thiNgs I've loSt, I misS my miNd the moSt..
  • Wow Impressive: 93.35% !!!

• My musical preference is 70.82% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

my place :D

• Lumboga said...
    • User
    • 13 Mar 2008, 23:20
    My musical preference is 68.92% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 78.94%

oh my

• khasjia said...
    • User
    • 2 Apr 2008, 06:38
    71.05%

;D

• 82.96%

I;m cool I'm cool wahey Ha

last night what we talked about made so much sense but now the haze has descended it don't make no sense anymore
  • My musical preference is 88.46% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

• 67.44%

I can live with that ^_^

• montoid said...
    • Subscriber
    • 8 Apr 2008, 12:15
    Lordy, mclawdy. I got 75%!, m'kay.XxX

All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream. (poe)
    I could eat a knob at night! (pilkington)
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Apr 2008, 21:07
    umm.. 85.12%

• My musical preference is 64.05% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Styxer1 said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2008, 08:02
    9.35%

Mainstreamers :)

• wow 25,42%

more then i thought^^

• Noooooooooooooooooow it is:

42.11%

• My musical preference is 68% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.