• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2011, 16:34
    79.37%
    Does this make me one of the cool kids?

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 59.38% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 24.67% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

A smile can brighten the darkest day.

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    Dreams are forever.
    --Tinkerbell
  • My musical preference is 37.29% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 26.19% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 54.45% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

• GeirO2 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 9 Oct 2011, 12:11
    The similarity between user GeirO2 and group This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored is moderate, at

52.28%

• My musical preference is 74.01% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jan 2012, 12:08
    My musical preference is 78.34% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 77.7%

• 31.61% :(

beth aven
    url=www.youtube.com/user/JakobVirgil/videos]My Short Films
  • 77.86%. Quite a good fit.

If my thought-dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine.

• 55.92%

• 54.29%, obviously too cool for this Planet!

You?

• The similarity between user Hex_Omega_ and group This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored is low, at

12.44%

• 66.73%, so I guess I musically fit in. ^.^

Dying is not a matter of relief, it's a matter of living.
    • Schkatz said...
    • User
    • 12 Mar 2012, 16:53
    My musical preference is 70.52% similar to the group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Niiiiice

• ElaFair said...
    • User
    • 16 Mar 2012, 20:56
    My musical preference is 64.53% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

Everything has its beginning. But doesn't start at "one." It starts long before that, in chaos.
  • My musical preference is 46.86% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group.

Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 57.65% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 61.72% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 43.83% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• minnasd said...
    • User
    • 28 Feb 2014, 01:38
    My musical preference is 70.8% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group.
    Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 65.03% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 80.12% similar to the This is a group with random and sometimes questionable musical taste for people who are weird or bored group. Musically, I fit in!

"Dang Internet. They don't care whose life they ruin." - Hank Hill

Blue Skidoo/Impractical Jokers
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.