• [spam]

[spam]

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 5 Aug 2011, 08:17
  • Some of the stuff I am not familiar with, but most of that is because it's forigen and I've never been exposed to it. The stuff that I do know is all fantastic. Loose half a point for Franz Ferdinand (they're so high up... ;-;), otherwise, 9.5/10.

*my stepfather for example is an expert level guitarist*.
    Rapists usually have sex often.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2006, 01:33
    I'm not familiar with alot of the stuff you listen to, but Boris definitely scores you some points but at the same time My Bloody Valentine is absolutely horrible. So...

5/10

• well im not too familiar with your top artists, your other artists are some truely good metal, unlike the wussy "hardcore" bands of popularity today, like avenged sevenfold or something as equally bad

im gonna give ya a 7 becuase your metal really impresses me, the only reason i dont give ya something higher is becuase i dont know much from your top 5

except the cure but im not a huge cure guy

keep rockin on brotha

motherfuckin pizza tonight!
    • Cylob said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2006, 10:37
    A truck-load of american indie-rock, not a staggering amount of variety.

A point deducted for Clinic, but I'll let it lie as The Clash & David Bowie feature.

I see Ladytron are your token electroclash band, a bit disappointing you haven't got a bona-fide german act.

Several points deducted for NWA and Weezer.

6/10

Verdict
    You need to spread your arms and branch out.

Secret Snacker & Accomplished Pen Thief At:
  • 3/10
    The bands you listen to just don't float my boat

• Cylob said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2006, 12:19
    Your boat's more of an ironclad.

3 points for Porcupine Tree.

• :( I like my boat

• Pink floyd and System of a down are okay but the rest really isn't my taste so 3/10.

• system of the down, Nine Inch Nails - you should be ashamed.

5/10

• Cylob said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2006, 15:35
    I could tell you were British without reading the personal info (Cornershop a giveaway).

Nice punkish/neo-psychedelic mix, I'd be quite happy listening to the bulk of it.

1 point deducted for Green Day.

9/10

• Cylob, i love kraftwork and album leaf, but i havent been in the moods lately to listen to em, i have lots of music, i cannot listen to album leaf if im about to go surfing, i need something to pump me up rather than relax me haha

i listen to music according to my mood, and its summer so only certain stuff is pulled up

and have you heard straight outta compton? thats hardcore. i blast it to scare all the trophy wives in my area hahaha

• [spam]

[spam]

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 5 Aug 2011, 08:17
    • Cylob said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2006, 18:58

Re:

There's nothing Dodgy in your top 50, so nothing to deduct there.

As for variety, no electronica, but quite an array of guitar rock.

Bonus point for The Beatles.

I can tell from Deerhoof you're as mad as a hatter, which is also good.

9/10.

Quoth gnarbars:
    i cannot listen to album leaf if im about to go surfing, i need something to pump me up rather than relax me haha
    Quite!

That could be potentially life threatening. :)

• as time passes the other bands i like will come up :)

it is kinda sad how mainstream my charts look right now haha

im impressed with all the music all you guys listen too, the other group im in, "extensive musical taste", the top bands are red hot chilli peppers, death cab, and other crappy crap, i joined to make fun of everyone and it has worked great!

• 4/10

badness
  • umm..

<------------doesnt every1 like megaman
    O_o

• O_Sebas said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2006, 02:17
    how can I judge this guy?
    ok 1/10...I like the giff.

"punch if bodering!"
  • 8/10. Lots of your stuff I like but other stuff I cant really say cause I've never listened to it!

• Cylob said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2006, 07:43
    Nice balanced list. Everything from The Beatles to XTC to Metric.

Points deducted for Alanis Morisette & Christina Aguilera.

Point awarded for Howard Jones (always nice to see a new wave contingent).

Again, "balanced" describes it nicely.

9/10.

• I haven't heard of most of your artists, so I can't give you much for that. The Beatles are good though, however your musical taste is very different from mine...I'm going to give you a 3/10.

• D12, now that was an album i couldn't listen to in the car with my parents.

3/10 and a gold star.

• O_Sebas said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2006, 16:21
    ok 6/10 cause there's some bands in there that I like such as NOFX, bad religion,white stripes...and other punk stuff you got there...ok 6,75/10 that should do it.

"punch if bodering!"
    • mwnt said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2006, 18:57
    5/10 for bands like the raconteurs and kaiser chiefs. sorry, but no idea as to who the majority of the rest are.

• I can see you're listening to Muse witch is good... So is The Arcade Fire, System of a Down, and Coheed and Cambria. Plenty of other good bands there but you havn't listened to very many tracks and your top bands I simply can't stand.

But for atleast a hint of that you may have good taste: 6/10

!See my signature for a group that loves bashing musictastes.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.