The need for a new leader

• The need for a new leader

I have to admit that I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with the lack of leadership in this group, so I've sent a message to mustaqila asking him to resolve the problem. What I did was ask him to remove manu666 from leadership of the group. Personally I don't have time to lead the group, but I'd prefer if we could have an election for the leadership, so somebody with enough time on his/her hands can assume that role.

I hope nobody is offended by this gesture, but it has to be done, either to get our current leader off his arse and lead the group or get him bombed off so somebody can do it for him.

KRYTEN: And there are no others who've shared moments of intimacy with him?
    LISTER: Only one. But she's got a puncture.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2007, 21:14
    Would somebody please upload a new picture? :-/

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2007, 21:33
    And if nobody else wants to lead the group - I'd like to run for leader. ;)

• Picture...

How do you upload them?

Good music is just good music, don't put a label on it!!!
  • Ok people.

A picture has been uploaded and I added the Wikipedia information on the band into the band description.

Now how about people to take over from me?

• Does the group leader need to be subscribed or can standard memebers run the group?

Cool pic btw classic Lizzy

• The leader doesn't have to be subscribed. It's all a matter of just showing the interest and passion to lead the group successfully. Of course we want the leader to make sure that no idiotic BS artists get away with attacking the members, but that goes without saying.

• It seems like only one person has shown a real interest for the leadership and I've already sent that person a PM. If nobody else has any objections, then he'll probably be the new group leader before the end of the week.

Best wishes
    Tomas

• Well I can prolly be a leader too.

• well, i'm voting for everyone that is willing to spend some time into rebuilding the group...!

• The leadership will be handed over to stillreigning and I hope he will be a good leader for the group.

Thanks to those that bothered answering here, note that the thread will now be locked and can be re-opened again by the new leader, should he wish to do so.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.