New DVD coming up

• r1Co said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2006, 21:30

New DVD coming up

most of you might already know this, finally there will be a therion DVD! =) and its gonna be a big one!

The release date of the coming Therion DVD "Celebrators of Becoming" is the 5th of May and it will contain 4 DVD-discs containing video and 2 audio discs.

Disc 1: Live in Mexico City 2004

Disc 2: Therions' own documentary from the last World Tour (North and South America, Europe and Asia)

Disc 3: Various. All videoclips, TV performance, The Golden Embrace, a show recorded at Wacken open Air 2000 + more.

Disc 4: Historical disc, a collection of bootleg recordings of songs from 1989-2001 with comments from the band. You will follow the band on the long road from the demo days up til the big success of today. Some of the footage is super rare.

(Each disc has over 2 hours of material)

Disc 5 and 6 is the audio from the Mexico City show.

It will be available in two versions, one luxury digipak version in a slip case and one cheaper version, but both will contain all discs. The idea is that both should have a very reasonable price and be affordable for all fans.

(from the site)

I will definetly buy this one! :D

;x
  • You can now pre-order the new DVD

Get it at http://www.therionstore.com/browse.html?category=9

If you buy it there, it will come autographed!

• Then I might just have to do this.
    I somehow really missed the fact that there was a DVD coming out...maybe I was still to busy with listening to Sirius B/Lemuria? :)

• Re:

Quoth ineedcoffee:
    Then I might just have to do this.
    I somehow really missed the fact that there was a DVD coming out...maybe I was still to busy with listening to Sirius B/Lemuria? :)

Aren't we all? Anyway, is there any way to join the Therion Society/fanclub without sending a postcard? Apparently their credit card system is down at the moment...

• r1Co said...
    • User
    • 13 Jun 2006, 08:17
    I've got it and its definetly worth the money!

;x
  • Great now I have to get it...

• I pre-ordered it one month before the official release. There's one month with it in my hands, and I've had only few time to watch some clips here and there. The menus design are fantastic, and there're a lot of fantastic recordings I want to see... I NEED TIME!!!!

It's sooooooo hugh and good! :P

• Argh, I'm in suspense waiting for it to arrive in the mail >.<

• Oh I forgot to say... that DVD owns... it's a shame the lead singer left :/

Lol that "package from hell" scene at the end of the 4th DVD with the guitar player and soprano is hillarious though.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.