• campag said...
    • User
    • 30 May 2007, 23:37
    I am totally better than you because I have read American Psycho, and am literate enough to realise that Brett Easton Ellis writes witless, puerile tosh for a generation with the attention span of a flea and a voracious appetite for inane sensationalism. If I owned a copy it would be to my undying shame and would only be used if we ran out of bog paper or had a wobbly table.

One stray cat, lightly spiced, done rare, coming right up.

"You have the right to free speech. As long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it." John Graham Mellor (1952-2002)
  • Row b seats, main floor to the Tool concert in July.

::+::Julie::+::
    So perfect you paint it... yet so manipulated.
    So calm and so patient... yet oh so calculated.
    So safe and comforting... this doesn't feel like flirting.
    So fun I'm distracted... forgot you keep track of it.
  • Tool? Meh...

I'm totally better than you because I was unofficially baptized with chocolate, champagne and garlic at seven months.

...And there's more where that came from!
  • Zyprexxa said:
    Row b seats, main floor to the Tool concert in July.

I officially hate you =D

• Adouma said...
    • User
    • 2 Jun 2007, 22:00
    I'm better than you all because I can rub my belly and pat my head AT THE SAME FSCKING TIME DUDE.

• I'm better than you because I have the greatest pirate costume of all time. bitch.

• campag said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2007, 03:11
    I'm better than you because I have a Star Trek replicator stashed on a desert Island and I am going to ask it for a pirate costume better than yours. Bi-atch.

"You have the right to free speech. As long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it." John Graham Mellor (1952-2002)
  • Well Im better than you because I have a peg leg of awesome. It's much like the Hand of Midas, only instead of turning things into gold, it just makes me a badass.

• heh, I'm really sorry to announce this, but MY pirate costume pwnts Zyprexxa's. Has a hook, an eye patch and an AWESOME hate with a ridiculously long green feather in it =D And did I mention the scimitar? ooooooh the scimitar.
    But the reason I'm better than you all, is because I JUST MADE APPLE PIE. AND IT'S GOOOOOOD.

• campag said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2007, 05:48
    I see your apple Pie and raise you a lemon tart. With raspberry puree.

• I raise you the pecan pie that's in the oven, and the Connaisseur Ice Cream in the freezer. And the monster choc-chip-cherry biscuits that I made this morning. (So what? I felt like cooking....... >.>)

• campag said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2007, 06:21
    Snap! (to keep with the card game theme) I also have connaisseur ice cream in the freezer. But I am so totally better than you because I have a tub of vanilla (favourite) and Cafe Grande (next favourite)

• Not bad, but your favourites aren't necessarily MY favourites =P I'm better than you because all of my cooking isn't purely for me. It's for a midnight picnic that my friends and I are going to embark upon tonight. Lots of alcohol, gooooood foooood, and a scary, scary park in the middle of the night. What more could you want? XD

• campag said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2007, 07:03
    ^Sounds like the script for a tacky gore flick. Look out for the psycho with the lawn mower and a malevolent whipper snipper. remember, if one of your friends disappears into the bushes, giggling, to shake a lettuce or whatever and you hear a scream do NOT go to see what happened. they always make that mistake. just feckin'run.

• campag said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2007, 07:04
    ^aww man, forgot the abuse/better than, and now the person above is me! Crud. what can I say? I am in awe of your intelligence, but you lack a little in the hard work/ motivation department ergo I am better than me because I am more motivated and waste less time?

• Adouma said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2007, 08:47
    I'm better than you because I know where the edit post button is.

• i'm better because i'm the front-man in a ska-punk-reggae fusion banjo band signed to no-one with no prospects of ever being signed because we believe that signing with underground labels is so 1995 and that the new movement in music is writing lyrics that are nothing but long run-on sentences which should only be performed in smoky slaughterhouses with...

where's the bloody Seconal?
    • Adouma said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2007, 21:55
    So... you are H.R from Bad Brains?

• I'm better than you all because I'm Adouma's favourite poet. It says so in the 3 questions thread. I'm also better than you because it says so in the Bible. *cough*

• I'm better than you because I honour NO-ONE with that title HAH!!!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Jun 2007, 21:38
    I'm better than you because I just watched Star Wars. All six episodes. In a row.

• campag said...
    • User
    • 5 Jun 2007, 23:01
    ^I'm better than you because I didn't.

• Elkish said...
    • User
    • 6 Jun 2007, 01:10
    ^ I'm better then you because I can play the accordion.

'nuff said.

• campag said...
    • User
    • 6 Jun 2007, 02:53
    ^ I'm better than you because I can't. Teuchter.

• Since we're bragging about playing dorky musical instruments, I'm better than all of you because I can play the trombone. I haven't for a while though. Lip piercing makes it sorta difficult =P

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.