First Thread...Yay!!!

• toomilk said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2004, 10:18

First Thread...Yay!!!

Let's start with something easy...

What is everyone's favorite Who song? Personally, I'd have to go with "Leaving Here."

• ALDP said...
    • User
    • 16 Jan 2005, 15:19
    Won't Get Fooled Again or Young Man Blues

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Apr 2005, 03:56
    I didn't care much for the song before I was a fan but Pinball Wizard is probably my favorite to listen to and to play on my acoustic. Also, I'm One is a fave but c'mon, it's so hard to pick just one. If someone told me I could never listen to music ever again but I could choose one band whose music I could still hear, I'd say, "Who cares?" Take everything non-Who and I'll still be a happy camper!

• I really like Melancholia, The Quiet One, Cousin Kevin, and Helpless Dancer

• Won't Get Fooled Again, Success Story, a Quick One While He's Away, I Can See For Miles, woooo!

• I'd have to say either Won't get fooled agian or squeezebox

• :)

The real me, a quick one while hes away, young man blues, don't know myself, my generation (live), whole georgetown concert back in 69. I like Quadrophenia the most from the albums :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Aug 2005, 17:02
    "Magic Bus" and "Overture"

• Tough choice, but I think for me it would be "I'm One." I'm a sucker for acoustic...

• lunch9 said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2005, 04:07
    Overture, Amazing Journey/Sparks, Heaven and Hell, Armenia City in the Sky, I Can See For Miles, The Real Me, and many others.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Nov 2005, 16:48
    My favorite "The Who" song is Pinball Wizard!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Nov 2005, 21:23

My favorire

It depends on my mood but Won't Get Fooled Again is way up there it would be harder to say which isn.t my favorite then it would be "cry if you want"

• Favs

"Who are you" "Can't reach you" "Love reign" "Behind Blue eyes" "Kids are alright" "How many friends" if I had to listen to one bands discography day in and out.. good chance it'd be

• A quick one while he's away, Pinball Wizard, Go to the Mirror

• A quick one while he's away, Pinball Wizard, Go to the Mirror

• tussery said...
    • User
    • 12 Dec 2005, 19:47
    A Quick One, Sea and Sand, and Blue Red and Grey

• Pinball wizard, Summertime blues, Won't get fooled again

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2006, 23:03
    Won't Get Fooled Again and Love Reign O'er Me

I love The Who!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Jan 2006, 09:36
    Definitely "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere".

• Heatwave, Doctor Doctor, Jaguar, A Quick One, Heaven and Hell, Cousin Kevin, Hall of the Mountain King, Sunrise and Boris the Spider. It is easy to see that my two favorite albums are A Quick One and The Who Sell Out.

• Behind Blue Eyes

"We'll be fighting in the streets, with our children at our feet. And the morals they all worship will be gone"
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jan 2006, 23:49
    Blue, Red and Grey is a classic. A very... very underrated classic.

Other than that, give me some Quadrophenia. Every song on there owns my soul.

• My Wife
    Christmas
    I Can See for Miles
    Baba O'Riley

• ALDP said...
    • User
    • 21 Jan 2006, 19:33

Re:

Quoth tommyjw:
    Blue, Red and Grey is a classic. A very... very underrated classic.

I agree. Imagine A Man is too, although its mood is completely destroyed by following it with Success Story on The Who By Numbers.

• 'You Better You Bet' is at least one of my top favourites... Can't say it's my all-time fav, tho. Impossible to choose..!

It makes me a bit the sad that the first song without Keith on drums would be my favourite... :/

"And now a break from the people that pay me... That's it, that how much they pay me."

I'm sitting in the Sheraton Gibson, playing my Gibson...

"That's noise, mate - this is The Who." -Keith Moon
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.