I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK

• TaakeRD said...
    • User
    • 29 Aug 2007, 18:30

I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK

Has Somebody see these movie? A very funny and strange love story, little bit different as the Vengeance Trilogy, but also a great movie. I like him :)

Official Website (including Trailer): http://www.cyborg2006.co.kr/

• i have it lying here..okay, not really legal but i will definetely get my hands on it in a honest way. Ive seen about 5 minutes but im sure it's at least a great movie when it comes to photography. All of wooks movie comes close to perfection when it comes to that

• I'm a Cyborg, but That's OK is my second favourite Park-chan Wook movie behind Sympathy for Lady Vengeance.
    There's a guy in that movie who stole Thursday...that is the best thing I've ever heard.

- Words create lies. Pain can be trusted. -
  • I saw I'm a Cyborg, but That's OK at the Fantasy Filmfest 2007 in Hamburg and I loved this cute´n strange lovestory. Another great work of Master Park!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Jan 2009, 08:38
    I didn't actually like this film that much. It was far too uneven for my liking, jumping from 20 minutes of boredome to bizarre Burton-ish butterfly fantasies.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.