FREE Ska, Ska Punk, Skacore, etc... MP3 Downloads - Huge List

• FREE Ska, Ska Punk, Skacore, etc... MP3 Downloads - Huge List

Below are links to great bands who are offering free MP3 downloads of some of their songs. Go to their page, click on "Tracks" on the left side and you'll see the links for free downloads:

Midriff - Ska Punk band similar to Suicide Machines, Goldfinger, Operation Ivy, Less Than Jake

Jaya the Cat - Ska, Reggae mix similar to The Pietasters, Tim Armstrong, Sublime.

Catch-It Kebabs - 9-Piece band playing a mix of ska, swing and punk.

Once Over - really fast punk with horns! Some really ska mixed in too.

Destination: Failure! - Ska Punk pulling influences from Rise Against, Mad Caddies and Lagwagon.

Loudog - 7-piece Ska, Reggea, Punk, Rock band from Germany with a similar sound to Sublime, Pepper, with little more punk.

Destination Anywhere - Ska, Poppy Punk, catchy melodies with horns and a german accent.

Mad Monks - Another ska punk band with horns and a german accent. A little more gritty and heavier sounding.

The Sovereigns - more ska punk with horns from Germany. English lyrics.

The Mellers - Ska band with great horn arrangements.

Fandangle - Ska Pop Punk similar to Reel Big Fish, Suburban Legends, The Planet Smashers.

Panel Of Experts - Minneapolis Ska band with horns. Punk rock that also digs into West Indies beats, New Orleans grooves, as well as classic garage.

2 Tone Runts - Minneapolis Ska Punk band blending ska, reggae, punk, funk and radical politics into what they call “Rasta punk with a little funk.”

The Knob - Finnish skate punk band

Weapons of Brass Destruction - ska punk band with horns from England.

Evil Empire - 8-piece ska punk from the Chicago suburbs.

Sounds Like Chicken - Hardcore, Ska, Rock with horns from Australia.

Prague Ska Conspiracy - ska incluenced by Skatalites, New York Ska Jazz Ensemble or even Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra with female vocals.

Grown at Home - A energetic ska-band with horns from the England’s Midlands.

If you know of any other bands allowing free downloads, please share them here!

"It was a 3-piece guitar ska-core/ska punk/crack rock steady band from Valleyview, Alberta, Canada."

• pro_rok said...
    • User
    • 10 May 2010, 09:22
    Aggressive Snail Attack
    great croatian ska/punk/reggae

• My band free e.p. download Grip's Getting Tighter E.P.

• Eli Whitney & The Sound Machine

• my band has a song foh free on our purevolume

its barely any good, but its ska! please like it! :p

• free skacore/ska punk

all the music is free and the bands kick ass

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Jul 2011, 17:59

very good Skate Punk band from Germany

thanks for the links.

• What about these guys that I just found today. The're great! Give them a listen.
    All the Kings Men (Taft)
    Save Yourself/Ty Stick

• brazilian progressive punk ish

hello :) first of all, sorry about my english eheheh it's been a while I don't have to write this "much".

My name is Maria and I'm from Brazil. There's in the city I live, this band called Lisabi and they're having a tour in the US in July.

here is their bandcamp:
    you may find/contact them here:

they're going to update their tour dates/places really soon, so check this pages up later, please.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.