• Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain was the lead singer and guitarist of an American Grunge mainstream band called Nirvana. Their Album 'Nevermind' changed the face of Rock music in the 1990's. Unforuntely Kurt was found dead at his home in 1994 due to very suspicous cirumstances.

• :'(

Good people die early :'(

• How do you think I feel? He was pronounced dead the day after i was born. And for someone who I respect to an extent, to die at that time and age is depressing to me. What would the world be like if Kurt Cobain was still alive?

• _____
    / \
    | KURT |
    | rip |
    | |
    ------------

Fake Communist Chinese Legos > Regular Legos
  • anti_anchovi said:
    How do you think I feel? He was pronounced dead the day after i was born. And for someone who I respect to an extent, to die at that time and age is depressing to me. What would the world be like if Kurt Cobain was still alive?

i was born the week after he was found. ]:

my older sister told me that when she found out that kurt cobain had died, she had been sitting in a chair watching CNN and feeding me my milk bottle.

perhaps his death was for the best.
    has anyone here read cobain unseen?

• Nah I haven't read that one... is it any good?

I read 'Kurt Cobain by Christopher Sandford' which I thought was pretty good!

Although most books on Cobain are either bias or full of shit I think, so I tend not to read much on him.

• [spam]

[spam]

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 5 Aug 2011, 08:17
  • yeeaaah right...

He died 28 days before I was born, damn...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2009, 12:10
    anti_anchoviWhat would the world be like if Kurt Cobain was still alive?

So just out of interest, how do you think Kurt would have 'changed the world' if he had lived? ROFL. Made an important contribution to music, maybe. Change the world, no. I think that's a bit of a stretch for any musician/band. Impossible tbh.

• I wish he was still around. he made great music

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Jan 2010, 12:51
    "Killing yourself to live".. You should all read that book.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.