• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Aug 2009, 19:24

Give Me your best excuse!!!

Tell me your best excuse for not doing what you are suppose to be doing! Anything from my dog ate my homework, to my favorite group released new music that I could not help but listen to all day...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Aug 2009, 19:29
    I really should be doing something else first, that I have been putting off for years, but now it's actually more appealing than what I am supposed to do right now.

• i swear teacher i was going to do my homework but it was on my list after the following things 1)girlfriend 2)music 3)watching a satiric movie 4)abusing ignorant people on the internet 5)thinking about how stupid religion is, then i was so tired i went to sleep because it was 4am and my dog ate my homework while i was looking up some significant info for the research assignment. and i missed the bus to school so i couldn't make my homework there and since i was still sleepy at school i couldn't steal someone else's work because i was far too tired.

x
  • Simple! I really, really don't want to! Homework... It's boring!

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning
    • campag said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2009, 01:42
    I would have graded those papers, but I'm conducting research into what motivates internet time-wasters.

"You have the right to free speech. As long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it." John Graham Mellor (1952-2002)
  • I can't do my final exam, cuz I bought cafein free coffee (a)

• I have to unpack a new delivery. But I just can't be bothered!

• Homework=zzzZZZzzz.....

PS3=YAY!!!

Last.fm+Music=YAY!!!

• Lots of tea and Lastfm helped me unpacking the delivery. Now I have to clean up in the shop a little, but I can't. That's because I was just shocked by Marillion. I really don't like Marillion. So now I have to take some time and recover from it.

• What shop is it we're talking about? Please distract me with it.

• It's a tea-shop. I'm selling tea, chocolate, coffee and porcelain.

So, now I can't work because I have to distract PrinceAmled, and he can't do whatever he's supposed to do, because he's getting distracted by me.

If that's not the best excuse EVER!

• I would agree it is! Except... Now I'm distracted because I'm talking about this distraction!

• And I can't tell what itis I'm supposed to do now... distracting you, or serving the customers? Do the customers distract me from distracting you, or is the task of distracting you distracting me from my work?

*brainimplosion*

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2009, 15:48
    Haha.

I went home sick from work so that means I don't have to do anything productive for the entire day.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2009, 16:05
    I cancelled an appointment because I didn't feel like it. Life's too short to do stuff you don't feel like doing.

• Feel like having fun?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2009, 19:04
    That was actually fun to watch.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2009, 19:48
    Today was too beautiful to waste on work, I spent the day on the island for no apparent reason other than to listen to the waves, to find sea shells, and to enjoy the beautiful blue colors of the water and sky!

Edited by a deleted user on 29 Aug 2009, 03:32
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2009, 19:51
    I wanted to do something else but I got stuck listening to music.

• I had to go see Inglorious Basterds, and noon was the only time I could see it.

"As you traverse though life you will encounter a great chasm...Jump! It's not as wide as you think."
  • You wanna know what I really should do? Clean up my room! But why don't I? X-Files, Last.fm, games and mooseak

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2009, 22:19
    I am listening to my music again instead of practicing guitar..sorry Simon!!! I will practice "I promise" I will sometime :)

• Scorpil said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2009, 22:35
    I'm always searching for new music instead of work...
    And think something like "i can't work without some gorgeous soundtrack". That is totally delirium, i can work even with bulldozer near my ear. I'm just too lazy.

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose...
    All that we love deeply becomes a part of us...
  • I should go to bed, but right now I`d rather shuffle through my music library and add favourites to lstfm...
    plus I am a leetle bit drunk!

• Once finished with The X-Files (Halfway through) I need to find another occupation.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.