The best guitar solo.

• Reptilia

• damhian said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2006, 22:45
    I agree the Reptilia solo is the best of all the albums.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2006, 20:45
    Hum there's a lot of them...

On Is This It, I absolutely LOVE, as simple as it is, the mini solo in Alone, Together. Last Nite's solo sounds great too.

On Room On Fire, Reptilia hands down. So perfect.

On First Impressions, there's a lot. The short lead guitar part in You Only Live Once is catchy as hell, and I love to death the solos/lead guitar in Juicebox, Heart In A Cage, Vision Of Division and Electricityscape.

But the best has to be Vision Of Division, followed by Reptilia and Alone, Together (it's just too simple and catchy !)

• J_T said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2006, 22:58
    Atm Vision of Division

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2006, 15:59
    mos def The Modern Age.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Sep 2006, 16:48
    How about best from Nick and the best from Albert?

Albert did Last Nite, Trying Your Luck, Take it or Leave It, Under Control, The End Has No End, Visions of Division, and Ize of the World. Those are the ones I am sure he did. They were all good too, I like his solos better then Nicks

But Nick's best (Out of all songs I've heard) would be The Modern Age, New York City Cops, and Juicebox.

Alone, Together was good too

• seriously....

Ize of the World.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2006, 23:44
    I wonder who did the solo for Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)? It sounds like Albert.

• J_T said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2006, 18:42
    I prefer Albert personally, But he said he cant play The Modern age solo

• Albert's solos are more slow and classy, I think. Nick is really fast, I can go half as fast as him when I do the last parts of the Reptilia solo. Dammit.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2006, 19:43
    Albert was able to play pretty fast on Visions of Division.

• J_T said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2006, 20:40
    luishernando said:
    Albert's solos are more slow and classy, I think. Nick is really fast, I can go half as fast as him when I do the last parts of the Reptilia solo. Dammit.

1 of my guitarists can play the reptilia solo. Technically it shud b could play it, but unfortunately i broke his finger accidentally :S.

• Well, I could do it fast to, except the middle part where there are lots of bends and pulls. I kinda slow down at that part. And I only do ot in a classical guitar, so that could be a factor. :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Sep 2006, 02:03
    Who did the solo for Mercy Mercy Me? I have supporting reasons that it's either Nick or Albert..gah! who could it be!

• the modern age
    take or leave it
    reptilia
    vision of division

• oh..and you talk way too much, too

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Dec 2006, 18:07
    I love the solo in Ize of the World. if anyone has the guitar tabs for that solo - I'd REALLY appreciate it if you could send me. <3

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Dec 2006, 12:36
    never mind! I found it! and I'm learning it ;>

• Ize oh The world..Vision of Division..Heart in a Cage

• J_T said...
    • User
    • 2 Jan 2007, 23:24
    Reptilia atm. Strokes Premier League New & old fans plz come play my game aswell, its nearing the end but itd b sweet if u joined in, i need as many opinions as posible, ta, xXx

Just voice your opinion

• Vision of Division, no doubt.

• Okay, to end the debate: Alone, Together.

For the unconvinced:

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2007, 19:43

No!

Definitely Last Nite!

• Reptilia, Vision of Division, Juicebox, Electricityscape, & Heart In A Cage... Couldn't pick one

• MarkRF said...
    • User
    • 16 Jan 2007, 03:11
    NO NO NO NO......Reptila solo rulez

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.