How old were you...?

• How old were you...?

How old were you when you started listening to the Ramones? How old are you now?

I'm 20 and I started when I was still in the crib. My mom used to play them all the time. She used to have excellent taste in music and I was introducec to the most amazing music.

• i'm 24 and I started listening to the ramones as a young nipper. I have a rocking mama also and she used to dress me in handmade ramones shirts. But I'd have to say about 9/10 when I finally understood how great the Ramones are. I went from Kylie Minogue to the Ramones and Nirvana in the space of a few months - I was a pretty eclectic kid and an equal oppertunities music lover.

'All of life is a dispute over taste and tasting'

'Art is the proper task of life' Nietzsche

aoccdrnig to rscheearch at cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny ipmortnat tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
  • I'm 18 and I started with Ramones long time ago, when I was little girl (;

'Wiesz kto tu jest leszcz, a kto lider.
    Jeżeli nie wiesz to lepiej chapaj dzidę.'

< hel je >
  • Im 18 as well, I started listening to the Ramones some years ago thankx to me brother ^^ i just love them!

• :D

well im 19 at the time and its like 9 years now that a listen to the ramones :D i have 32 albums and still missing ;P

Hey Ho Let's Go!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Jun 2007, 19:10
    I'm 17 and I start listen Ramones maybe in 14-15

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Jul 2007, 11:54

How old..?

I'm 14. I've bought a T-shirt of them 2 years ago, when I hardley knew who they are, and started listen to them about a year later.
    Not much, I know, but in my place, I don't know if there is another ramones' fan in radios of 15 kilometers...

• old

the first time that I listened ramones was nine years old more or less, my older sister heard plenty and thanks to her I met that wonderful band.
    Today I have desseseis and I still didn't stop listening.
    Ramones is for always, it addicts, who listens once doesn't get to stop hearing.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2007, 08:43
    I'm 13 and I started listening to them at 12 years old :D

• FatCrab said...
    • User
    • 23 Nov 2007, 23:16
    I'ma very old man with rust ol' teeth and i hate music... Naah, i think i started listening to them when i were 12-13 i iguess. 15 now :p

Bop 'til you drop.
  • I started when I was 12, now I'm 16 and i still enjoy it)

• i'm 13 and i started listning to them when i was 13, i make my brother who is 5 listen to them all the time he LOVES them

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.