What do you do while listening to music?

• oskart said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2006, 18:13

What do you do while listening to music?

Personally I mostly browse around Last.fm with no perticular goal, play silly games at www.teagames.com, mess around in photoshop or chat with friends and enemies throught MSN.

How do you occupy yourself while listening to music? Do you do different things when listening to different artists/genres? It would be great to hear what you have to say! :)

wild electro
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Nov 2006, 19:15
    When I listen to music and I'm logged in last.fm, I usually vote for the proposed artist pics, post in the groups and forum, and now maybe add some events :)
    Otherwise I just chat randomly, check out e-mail box, photoshop or download stuff.

• oskart said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2006, 16:08
    alright :)

Ps. Come on people, more replys! :)

wild electro
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2006, 19:09
    i think nothing.
    searching for something.speaking with people over the internet."surfing" through the net.
    don't know. :D

akira yamaoka and reading goes together very nicely ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Nov 2006, 13:14
    hmmmmmm. photoshoping. drinking. thinking. dreaming. sleeping. make photos. tidying up up my room. smiling. crying. eating. drawing. reading. driving. make love (lol). and so on. ;P

• I chat with people in msn, write/read livejournal entries & e-mail, browse around random websites (like homesites of good bands & some weird stuff), sometimes read study books, magazines or other readable things & drink lots of coffee...

And yeah, I have been banging my head to the screen too (at least while being a bit drunken & listening to Pantera).

• I am usually wasting my time in random corners of the internet, talking to folk, doing homework or sleeping, if my computer is running and playing music.

• iSui said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2007, 15:22
    I browse the internet, chat with people,.. but I'm not also at the pc while listening to music.
    I also listen to it while reading, walking with my dog, driving, being in the bus,..

"Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd'hui
    ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois."

ღ Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

Wanna join my group? :)
  • i wouldnt do anything without music..
    so that'll be, EVERYTHING!

you people spend much to much time in those restrooms. ey, we know what you are doing in there!
  • Play my n64 emulator, read, sleep.. etc.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2007, 19:11
    opgjmislnglimog said:
    i wouldnt do anything without music..
    so that'll be, EVERYTHING!

Agreed, or atleast to some extent. I listen to music almost all the time when I don't have to attend my social responsibilities or have the ability to listen to what other persons are saying, so that'll be whenever I can.

When I'm home I usually read or try to get some work done, occationally I can play some games if I have the time to.

• I sex. Or write papers.

• By the computer: facebook,
    Listening to the stereos: jump around.

• 5anna said...
    • User
    • 17 Jan 2008, 15:40
    interneting :P hanging in forum, updating my sites, writing stuff, photoshoping, chatting in messenger, searching pics etc.

Thanks to mp3's and my very bad last.fm addiction I rarely use my stereos anymore, I'm always playing music by the computer...

• Maprito said...
    • User
    • 7 Feb 2008, 10:14
    Nothing :D

**Farðu Í Rassgat**

• I surf the web, browse flickr, draw, photoshop pictures or clean my room. I can't listen to music while reading or sleeping.

• everything, pretty much.. except watching movies, i guess.. that would be kinda disturbing, you know..

• lolbeef said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2008, 11:30
    spikemobile said:
    everything, pretty much.. except watching movies, i guess.. that would be kinda disturbing, you know..

hahahahha, disturbing indeed.

i mostly listen to music when i'm in my room. which is about 96% of the time..... when i'm home.. and that's like a 40% chance. someone else do the math. :]

• browsing websites, biking around Umeå, like someone said before pretty much everything.

• tiit19 said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2008, 00:31
    While listening last.fm radio, i'm usually browsing last.fm website, reading bios etc.
    While listening real radio, i just listen and think, if this material is worth of it. If this material does not interest me, i rather change the channel or shut radio down. I can't read and listen at the same time.
    While listening records or other material i already know, i usually create order in my room or pigeon-holes or etc.
    I don't listen any music while i'm outdoors. It would make me feel insecure.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2009, 21:06
    Well, I usually cook food or do things, read news in internet. I´m been so short time in hear that haven´t much mail from here but it´s nice to write with people in here. :-)

• Immat said...
    • User
    • 18 Apr 2009, 19:40
    I drink coffee, read newspapers on the net, play some football manager games, work on my group Hemma hos, play games in Classic Rock, drink beer, read some poetry, drink more beer, fall asleep....

And the I just start all over again :-)

• said..

Read what other people like to do while listening to music.

• Usul_ said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2010, 05:49

Activities with Music in Order of Enjoyment/Regard

1) Nothing (listening in the dark).
    2) Running, other exercise.
    3)Sing.
    4)Take a shower.
    5)Accompany on an instrument.
    6)Sexual intercourse.
    7)Reading.

Activities that are most bothersome while listening to Music:
    1) Reading.
    2)Certain artwork.
    3)Preparing to leave from home (it often takes longer).

• Write stories, do schoolwork, have sex and/or make out. Maybe half the time I spend reading a book I have music playing; sometimes it distracts me, sometimes not.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.