The Games of our Lives

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Jun 2006, 09:27

The Games of our Lives

Post what your playing now, your favorite console, list of favorite games of all time, anything online, where can we find you?

and anything else you wanna add...

Edited by a deleted user on 2 Oct 2011, 02:12
  • ALRIGHT, Now I'm preparing to play HITMAN BLOOD MONEY, as I ordered it recently.

I love all the Tony Hawks, American Wasteland being my fav, I love any game that's fun to play while listening to music, so if on the cover it has custom soundtrack ticked, I most likely have played it, and spent an hour meticulously creating a playlist that suits the game perfectly... and if they don't have custom soundtrack... I have burned a mixed cd... NERD

I love Xbox nowadays, fav games:
    Splinter Cell (all)
    Hitman 2
    Halo 1 (Olah backwards)
    Unreal Championship 1
    Jet Set Radio Future
    Fable
    Tony Hawks American Wasteland

and last but oh so not least, STAR WARS Knights of the old republic 2

Back in the day, I was all super Nintendo, fav games:
    DONKEY KONG
    street fighter
    DONKEY KONG 2
    mortal combat
    DONKEY KONG 3

and last but not least, super mario

(This account is no longer in use. New account here; Marx)
  • Re:

Quoth hayden_is_a_go:
    ALRIGHT, Now I'm preparing to play HITMAN BLOOD MONEY, as I ordered it recently.

I love all the Tony Hawks, American Wasteland being my fav, I love any game that's fun to play while listening to music, so if on the cover it has custom soundtrack ticked, I most likely have played it, and spent an hour meticulously creating a playlist that suits the game perfectly... and if they don't have custom soundtrack... I have burned a mixed cd... NERD

I love Xbox nowadays, fav games:
    Splinter Cell (all)
    Hitman 2
    Halo 1 (Olah backwards)
    Unreal Championship 1
    Jet Set Radio Future
    Fable
    Tony Hawks American Wasteland

and last but oh so not least, STAR WARS Knights of the old republic 2

Back in the day, I was all super Nintendo, fav games:
    DONKEY KONG
    street fighter
    DONKEY KONG 2
    mortal combat
    DONKEY KONG 3

and last but not least, super mario

HA!!! this person is in my head,
    but at the present time im playing kingdom hearts 2 and i just beat resident evil 4 : ]
    i dont have a favorite system because i practically own alllllll of them lol...

"artists use lies to tell the truth,while the government uses the truth to spread their LIES"
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Jun 2006, 00:09
    Blood money's out? about bloody time.
    HL2 :ep1 is out today too.

• She Quoted my whole post... I am sooo flattered.

• Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance

Greatest game ever.

This space for sale
    • Mez1 said...
    • User
    • 2 Jun 2006, 08:39
    N64 - Super mario karts...

THAT is the best game ever. Behind Goldeneye of course....oh and Golden Axe for the Megadrive.....and Street Fighter...

Oh god this nostaligia is killing me. right now i play counterstrike (im an admin on a server! How nerdy...) and i play alot of G.R.A.W and Battlefield 2: MC on the xbox360.

Im so sad.

(One of the top games...donkey kong for the gameboy)

I wish my lawn was emo - then it would cut itself. Another "Controversial" Journal
    Join It's all about emo bashing if you are sick of the emo culture.
    Cunning Lynguist - Music Advice Center, don't be stuck in a groove.
  • gameboy: pokemon of course
    n64: zelda or mario party
    super nintendo: super mario
    sega mega drive: SONIC 3
    xbox: halo haha
    playstation 2: SONIC lol.

i prefer older gaming systems...it explains why i only have sonic for ps2.

• will i lose my nerdiness when i say i really don,t like gaming ?
    Except for Gran turismo which was (and still is though less) an absolute addiction
    Played that for at least 4 hours a day now just sundays though

Mine is squegeed quite clean, now you go ahead and try, pry open your third eye

When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
  • You can'r loose nerdiness, all nerds are different.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2006, 03:47
    me want kindom hearts 2, alot...

right now im playing tomb raider legend and chaos legion

• FINAL FANTASY 7, best game EVER!!!!! chocobo racing forevveeeeeeer! snowboarding!!! SEPHIROTH!!! *creams pants*

anyway, there's also: street fighter, goldeneye, zelda, ff8, ff6, gran turismo that majorly stick out in my mind.

this is all from the past however, as now i exclusive play... wait for it... a MUD. for those of you that don't know that's a multi-user domain, which is entirely text-based and driven by the old D&D skills, stats, levels, etc. system. i play one called [url="http://wot.eyemud.com";]Eye of the World and i strooooongly suggest all you nerds check it out, it's addictive as fuck. i may be playing on there at anytime as "gamoneterik" or as "zeel" amongst other characters, but they're my main ones. in fact we desperately need more players so please do check it out!!!!

My music: The Peach Tree
    My label: Tribal Dancing Kid
    My reviewing blog: Gus Reviews
    My demeanour: \m/o_0\m/
    • misco said...
    • User
    • 4 Jun 2006, 21:03
    I'm afraid I no longer game. It's sad I know. My Xbox just sits there gathering dust.

But I only have time for the internet OR gaming and well the internet wins everytime.

Plus every friend I have who likes gaming now lives 200 miles away from me - and its boring on your own.

I don't lose nerd points though. I just fill my time with more nerd activities.

"Don't apologise... for your opinion... ever. Speak your mind." - Laura Roslin
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Jun 2006, 02:34

Re:

Quoth gamoneterik:
    FINAL FANTASY 7, best game EVER!!!!! chocobo racing forevveeeeeeer! snowboarding!!! SEPHIROTH!!! *creams pants*

anyway, there's also: street fighter, goldeneye, zelda, ff8, ff6, gran turismo that majorly stick out in my mind.

this is all from the past however, as now i exclusive play... wait for it... a MUD. for those of you that don't know that's a multi-user domain, which is entirely text-based and driven by the old D&D skills, stats, levels, etc. system. i play one called [url="http://wot.eyemud.com";]Eye of the World and i strooooongly suggest all you nerds check it out, it's addictive as fuck. i may be playing on there at anytime as "gamoneterik" or as "zeel" amongst other characters, but they're my main ones. in fact we desperately need more players so please do check it out!!!!

i just started playing ff7 again the other day on my computer, if you dont have it on pc, get it, cos you can use programs to mess with the stats, its fun as, if there are any others who like this game, make a forum, about the game or movie...

• I'm really surprised no one has mentioned Duck Hunt for the old skool Nintendo system.

That game was classic!

How frustrating was it that you couldn't shoot that f*%king dog!!?

Crazy about music? Join the club...Music For The Masses: An Asylum for the Musically Obsessed...all the cool kids are doing it...

Check out Queens of the Music Scene, a group dedicated to women in music.

Check Out My LiveJournal! It's really not very good!
  • I dedicated the weekend just passed to BLOOD MONEY, and let me tell you, F##KING AWESOME!!!

• TRAGEDY HAS BEFFALEN ME!!!!!!!

My xbox fried, I have nothing... I am without console... I am without video game identity... I AM WITHOUT!!!

• micke1m said...
    • User
    • 9 Jun 2006, 15:53
    well... xbox sucks anyway

• Oh whats that? you think xbox sucks? Oh ok well because I give a shit about what you think I'm going to do off and... Wait a minute... There's something wrong here... Oh I know, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK!!!

• micke1m said...
    • User
    • 9 Jun 2006, 17:35
    sorry, i meant no offence, its just my opinion... and i understand how much it sucks when a console breaks

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Jun 2006, 02:25
    aahahah sucks to be a preteen

• Don't worry micke1m, I was just kidding, I like making random violant outbursts in forums :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Jun 2006, 06:09
    Awsome, got WoW, its teh funzor

i finished hl2 ep1 yesterday, also awsome

• micke1m said...
    • User
    • 14 Jun 2006, 08:28
    Im playing Xenosaga Ep 1 atm, I think i will finish it today :)

• AA, CSS, guild wars, fifa 06, hearts online, patience, pinball, championship manager

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.