Why does it hurt when I pee? (The Elitist Minor Ailments Thread).

• I don't know what the hell it was but it was annoying and uncomfortable. It's a lot less severe now, although not completely gone.

Wait, there's a forum? Holy shit!
  • I badly burned my arm on some kettle steam, and then almost immediately crashed my bike and road rashed the same arm, and broke my rib. My bike's fine for some reason.

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 3 Jul 2012, 15:22
    Fuck a duck! Broken rib! Misery! It sounds like you were making tea on a bike, though.

• Yes, I crashed while reaching for the sugar.

• knkwzrd said...
    • User
    • 3 Jul 2012, 17:04
    it's dangerous to bicycle with boiling hot kettles

• Had the worst stomach pains last night. Guess it's better to eat BEFORE drinking.

• trunfio said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2012, 00:15
    I was bitten by a dog two days ago. His owner wouldn't show me any proof that the bastard has got his rabies shots so I'm drinking water every 30 minutes to detect eventual hydrophobia occurrence

please don't confront me with my failures. i have not forgotten them
  • If you bite him back you might return those rabies "germs" to the source.

• Rrah said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2012, 12:39
    Sounds reasonable. Just like my mom's lifelong theory on how all her bad qualities came from me via the umbilical cord.

• Paw_paw said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2012, 14:09
    Your mom is probably right about that one.

Cause I'm a good girl.
    • knkwzrd said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2012, 17:21
    i'm sick and awful feeling

• My mum hurts.

• I get incredibly sleepy after I eat, like pass out sleepy. That and I just suddenly fall asleep at night. My body gives me like 3 minutes to prepare myself and then it demands sleep. (We are but slaves to our bodies)

Private Property is an idea, Vocaloid is a reality.
    • Rrah said...
    • User
    • 25 Jul 2012, 07:03
    250 kilometers with a tandem. Never again.

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 25 Jul 2012, 07:56
    Oh my. The saddle soreness.

Where'd you go?

• Rrah said...
    • User
    • 25 Jul 2012, 16:25
    Turku archipelago and the Åland Islands, random wandering.

Saddle soreness one can live with, at least after three beers, but - as it was the first draft of the bike - looks and cycling references had been prioritised over trivial things (transmission, resistance, air drag etc.). So, more maintenance, no gears, locked pedals or other necessities of life. And more pain.

• Bought some Melatonin to help with my restless sleeping problem and maybe kill some of my lucid dreaming. Shit didn't do either, just works as a great relaxer.

• ut0 said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2012, 00:37
    Do you have a lucid dreaming problem or something?

• pavskies said...
    • Subscriber
    • 1 Sep 2012, 00:42
    Lucid dreaming is cool as hell.

Someday the dream will end
  • Not for me, I've had them for years. I'm always exhausted when I wake up and they're real bad. They lose their cool factor pretty quickly.

• ut0 said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2012, 05:09
    I trained myself to have them semi-regularly a while ago but it's a hard habit to keep up. I should get back into it. Hope your melatonin works out. How does it work with you, are you able to control what happens in your dreams or are you merely aware?

• Both, I mean it can be fun I guess but I can never sleep without waking up for more than 3-4 hours. Oh well, guess that's why they invented coffee.

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2012, 10:37
    Urgh. Loose stools in Morocco. What a cliche.

• I love lucid dreaming, used to get a lot when I did reality checks a few years ago, not so such anymore. Kept a dream journal to try to get them before but the last thing I want to do as soon as I wake up is write something so that didn't last long. Not a morning person. Usually I just get scary sleep paralysis hallucinations, not quite as fun.

• pavskies said...
    • Subscriber
    • 16 Sep 2012, 16:11
    Dang, can't remember if I've had sleep paralysis hallucinations. That stuff does sound frightening. The other night I had a weird pattern of lucid dreaming and then waking up due to sleep apnea. That happened like 3 times before finally falling asleep.

Do they pay people to do sleep studies? Would be cool to get one of those done just to see how anomalous my sleeping is compared to normal people.

Someday the dream will end
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.