Why does it hurt when I pee? (The Elitist Minor Ailments Thread).

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 12 Oct 2011, 16:43
    Youyesyesyes said:
    Do it, throw up is awesome

Disagree. Scrolling down your throw up pictures makes me feel queezie.

• I'm suffering from scalp stress itch.

• rm508 said:
    Youyesyesyes said:
    Do it, throw up is awesome

Disagree. Scrolling down your throw up pictures makes me feel queezie.

That's just your body trying to get rid of the devil

Private Property is an idea, Vocaloid is a reality.
  • Who knew that there's a bursa (fluid sac) between your heel pad and Achilles tendon and if you treat it with disrespect, it will hurt like fuck?

jazzoetry is poetry--last poets
    In my writing I am acting as a map maker, an explorer of psychic areas, a cosmonaut of inner space, and I see no point in exploring areas that have already been thoroughly surveyed--William S. Burroughs
  • my lower front teeth have started wiggling :-{

• Tilaton said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2011, 07:36
    Eating a second patch of antibiotics. Been sick for about 6 weeks now and haven't got anything important done. I get exhausted just by going to groceries... Not a good end of the year. :o/

• 6 weeks? That doesn't sound good. Get some bloodwork done.

• Tilaton said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2011, 07:44
    It seems that I've had at least two bugs, maybe three, in a row. Now it is confirmed I have a streptococci in my throat and eating the antibiotics for that. I really hope these meds finally put the end to this downward spiral.

Maybe stopping drinking was a bad idea. Didn't really get sick when I was getting drunk at least twice a week. ;o)

• I'm (irrationally?) afraid that I have a stomach ulcer.

That was then, this is dumb.
    • Tilaton said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2012, 22:52
    Been sick as a dog since thursday morning. Really agressive stomach bug giving me a show of the decade.

Yeap, I've been sick pretty much all the time for two months. Just the bugs change. :o(

• Tilaton said:
    Been sick as a dog since thursday morning. Really agressive stomach bug giving me a show of the decade.

Yeap, I've been sick pretty much all the time for two months. Just the bugs change. :o(

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2012, 15:17

• first stage of bad cold. milk with garlic, butter and honey.

• milk with garlic??

• yup, with garlic, honey and butter. traditional local recipe. it's good for flu. on the other hand it's a real liver killer.

• tmills said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2012, 13:15
    That sounds absolutely terrible.

• it tastes pretty great. but I coughed while drinking it and one little piece of garlic found it's way to the very deep dark back of my nose.

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2012, 13:28
    The Journey of the Garlic Clove Through Zorzynek by Nikolai Gogol.

• maybe you can add turmeric before boiling the milk

btw, I was surprised to see this ayurvedic cream:

http://www.asum.com/cream.htm

INDICATIONS:
    Piles
    Fistula
    Constipation
    Inflammation
    Cough
    Diarrhea
    Vomiting
    Burns
    Itch
    Acne
    Boils
    Ringworm
    Wart
    Pyorrhoea
    Pyrexia
    Headache
    Circular tatter
    Abrasion
    Chilblain
    Dermatitis
    Prickly heat
    Toothache
    Tired Eyes
    Muscular Pain
    Insomnia
    Insect bite
    Skin care
    Cuts&wounds
    Antiseptic
    Gingivitis
    Pimples

• andgoodbye said:
    I'm (irrationally?) afraid that I have a stomach ulcer.

i went through a phase of that!

i have a weird lump on my head. i assume it calls for a dermatologist.
    waiting to get my insurance card.

love, music, wine and revolution
    • knkwzrd said...
    • User
    • 14 Jan 2012, 01:01
    tmills said:
    That sounds absolutely terrible.

it sounds like it alfredo sauce

• Fuckin heartburn.

You all be sure to sacrifice my first born son so he'll never have to experience this heartache.

"Reciprocity, Mr. Hudgens, is the key to every relationship."
  • DUDE. i feel yr pain. or i used to...

i take omeprazole on the daily now.
    when i first moved to portland i was plagued. i had done the whole prevacid bit (for the second time) and it failed me. so i was munching tums and throwing back fantodine (sp?), but it was unrelenting.

eventually (after dealing w/ some harsh discrimination at the doctor's office), i got to see a gastroenterologist, and within a week i was in the hospital so they could stick a tube down my throat to have a look. apparently, i was born w/ a hiatal hernia, and had a bunch of scar tissue on my throat that the doctor smoothed down.

my point is: see a doctor, man. or if you haven't already, do the whole omeprazole treatment for 2 weeks.

• Cheers. I didn't want to bring myself to take meds for it, but it just may come to that.

So the scar tissue was the problem? Is the continual heartburn resolved (more or less)?

"Reciprocity, Mr. Hudgens, is the key to every relationship."
  • the scar tissue happened as a result of all the acid indigestion, which would have created problems swallowing if it continued (had occasional problems w/ that on really bad days).
    the hernia was/is the problem and i need meds to treat it. i'm not really sure if that is a life thing, or what, but for now i'm supposed to take 40 mg of omeprazole until i hear otherwise. i'm actually only taking 20 because that's what they sell OTC. when i lost insurance that was more economical for me. at any rate, i went from heartburn every single day/night to not getting it anymore. it changed my life.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.