• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2012, 16:12
    My wife knows what I get up to on mass transit.

• You dirty rotter.

• generalmalaise said:
    Just kissed a stranger at a bus stop. Not done that in years.

I just get arrested when I try this.

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 15 Jun 2012, 16:40
    Getting my first paper published in a proper journal. It'll have pictures and everything, innit.

• Congrats!

• 6 interviews, 3 acceptances. Time to roll!

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2012, 18:42
    Wo, very nice.

• I like being into a very niche hobby. I get to sell things I bought for $10 for $115 dollars to stupid twerps on Amazon.

Private Property is an idea, Vocaloid is a reality.
  • I thought my ipod had given up the ghost - the contacts in the headphone jack had worn out through years of winding my earphones around the ipod and putting pressure on one side of the jack, and I was only getting sound out of one earphone. Just as a last gasp effort I dropped a little bit of silver foil down the affected side - fuck me, but it works. Good as new.

• Got my couch futon today. Basically it's a floor couch that folds up and can be adjusted to like any angle. Thing is tits on ice.

• Youyesyesyes said:
    I like being into a very niche hobby. I get to sell things I bought for $10 for $115 dollars to stupid twerps on Amazon.

such as?

awois;fhISHFe
  • sharkeyanti said:
    Youyesyesyes said:
    I like being into a very niche hobby. I get to sell things I bought for $10 for $115 dollars to stupid twerps on Amazon.

such as?

Something to do with cute plastic

• some naughty stuff there

awois;fhISHFe
  • We like to use the term lewd

• Lewd rhymes with nude.

• Lewd rude and nude. TOO LEWD

• Has anyone else caught wind of this yet? What a potentially awesome collaboration.

• I saw them perform live on the same bill recently--no collab though.
    Looking forward to it.

• ut0 said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2012, 07:13
    I'm leaving to go camping for the weekend in about ten hours. Yay!

• I got a $40 tip today. Pretty crazy

• Rrah said...
    • User
    • 2 Oct 2012, 15:43
    Did you deserve it?

Our tips are included in the salaries (and prices in general), or at least that's what they tell us, so I'm always at a loss with the tipping business. Especially in the States where it was occasionally necessary to tell the waiter to fuck off and stop interrupting the conversation.

• Well I'm not a waiter or anything like that so I guess. Did a lot work at a ladies house who was having squirrel and bat problems and when I finished it all up she gave me a nice tip. Doesn't happen a lot but I wouldn't say it doesn't happen often (oh baby how's that triple negative).

• Rrah said...
    • User
    • 2 Oct 2012, 21:31
    That's a well-deserved tip, then.

Also, I'm done with travelling until December, and that calls for a celebration.

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 5 Oct 2012, 03:57
    First academic paper published today. I'm a real boy now.

• Congratulations Doctor R!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.