• This just opened two minutes away from my house. I've never had pinkberry, but it looks good, and this is apparently the same thing. I am so much more excited for to be going home now.

That was then, this is dumb.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Mar 2008, 15:22
    Finally got my drivers license! I'm so relieved that all that is over now so I can fully concentrate on my final exams.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Mar 2008, 17:10
    I think I'm the only self-respecting 19 year old without a driver's license or text messaging.

• andgoodbye said:
    This just opened two minutes away from my house. I've never had pinkberry, but it looks good, and this is apparently the same thing. I am so much more excited for to be going home now.

I HATE PINKBERRY

• Why?

• knkwzrd said...
    • User
    • 10 Mar 2008, 21:21
    I've never been to a Pinkberry, so the food may or may not be good, but I really hate Pinkberry's advertising and general aesthetic.

• andgoodbye said:
    Why?

it tastes bad

• Ah. I don't know how this place is yet, but it looks good.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2008, 00:23
    I GOT ACCEPTED TO RICE!!!

=D =D =D

I don't care that it's in Texas. I could get on quite well there, and it's a great school. AND I'M NOT GOING TO U OF I!!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2008, 00:40
    Congrats! I must say, you don't seem very excited.

• Congrats! They've got a glass pyramid with a rainforest in it somewhere around there.

• Yay! Got a new employer in newser.com. My brain hurts from irreverent takes on the day's news, but it was worth it.

• CarsCat said:
    I GOT ACCEPTED TO RICE!!!

=D =D =D

I don't care that it's in Texas. I could get on quite well there, and it's a great school. AND I'M NOT GOING TO U OF I!!!

I decided against applying to Rice when I was looking at the application and saw the box that said "Fill this box with whatever you want to." That just seemed like the weirdest thing in the world, so I passed on it. Anyways, super congratulations! Rice is an incredible school. You should be stoked.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Apr 2008, 22:01
    Yeah, I've got to decide between them and Cornell by the end of the month. Two weeks from now I'll be visiting them both in the same week...that should be interesting.

As for the box on the application, I put in a photo of the mosaic I made of the cover of The Cars' debut album in my sophomore year. I kid you not.

• I'd go to Cornell, just 'cos Vonnegut did...that's how much thought I put into my future. I hated the college I was at, so 6 weeks in I pretty much took the first place that had an opening. I still can't say the name of the inaugust(?) institution in public. I call it simply: one of the lesser-known great universities.

And other interesting stories.

• Yay! There are two people turning 17 tomorrow (which is in 35 minutes in my time zone): Britney Spears' sister and me.

• WELCOME TO PLOPVILLE
    HELP BUILD PLOPVILLE INDUSTRY
    IMPROVE PLOPVILLE TRANSPORTATION

Last.FM Milestones100000th track: (17 Sep 2009)
    Let's Wrestle - In Dreams
    110000th track: (01 Feb 2010)
    Oddisee - Gully Featuring XO & YU
    120000th track: (25 Aug 2010)
    Horse Fashion - This is the End
    130000th track: (04 Nov 2011)
    Black Eyes - Cough, Cough
    Generated on 13 Dec 2011
    Get yours here
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Apr 2008, 19:18
    gouji said:
    ...so I can fully concentrate on my final exams.

Ahahaha, I kill myself.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Apr 2008, 21:29
    Phibrizoq said:
    Yay! There are two people turning 17 tomorrow (which is in 35 minutes in my time zone): Britney Spears' sister and me.

Happy Birthday! Hey, you're exactly one year younger than my best friend. Hm.

• I'm going to Vegas today!

love, music, wine and revolution
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Apr 2008, 13:47
    + got more stuff to write on commission, which means more money, and I still don't have to go to regular job for at least six months :)

• I just wrote 20,000 words in about 5 days. Yay. This is the last piece of so-called financial journalism I will ever do, as it's killing me by degrees. My last sentence was perhaps the most horrible, disgusting thing I've ever committed to type:

"While a minority of consumers are warming to the idea of paying a premium for environmentally-conscious consumption, even this demographic has a threshold for price sensitivity."

• knkwzrd said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2008, 18:57
    Vomitrocious!

• At least I don't use the power of words for EVIL.

Oh no wait. I do.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2008, 21:13
    generalmalaise said:
    I just wrote 20,000 words in about 5 days.

That's a lot.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.