Things that bother us.

• It actually sounds like the job can be kinda fun/interesting/risky, I ain't hatin.

"Reciprocity, Mr. Hudgens, is the key to every relationship."
  • Phew. Thought I might have to tell you to "Frig off, Bully!"

Private Property is an idea, Vocaloid is a reality.
  • "My older brother could beat up your older brother!"

"I don't have any brothers" -me

"Well he'll beat you up then!"

vintage 2nd grade right there

awois;fhISHFe
  • This message: "Uh oh! That was your last skip, retune, or wait a while for more"

fffffffff-

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 29 Aug 2012, 07:01
    Removal van on its merry way.

• My profile suddenly says I've only listened 14,000 songs, when I've definitely listened to over 85,000 tracks. I'm sure it's just some kind of bug, but I'm scared all my accomplishments over the past few years were for naught.

• Spilled juice all over my nice wireless keyboard. Had to take it apart and dishwasher it.

• I am ill, and I have seen every film ever released, so now I am moving on to romantic comedies.

• #1 exam week

#2 semi-unsure about my latest crush

• ut0 said...
    • User
    • 27 Sep 2012, 05:48
    My fist jury duty experience coming up.

astro1_rohit said:
    #1 exam week

That sucks. My classes haven't started yet.

• Still yet to receive a jury duty thing. I'm sure I'd be one of the first people excused anyway. There's some thing you can quote that will pretty much get you out of it during selection. You have to say (in the exact terms which I'm forgetting) that you would not vote for the death penalty even if you absolutely knew the person was guilty. The statement you have to make is more generalized, but is seen through that lens.

Just tell them you like math/science and the defense will have you removed pretty quickly. Engineers never make it through.

awois;fhISHFe
  • I got a jury duty notice thingy like 2 years ago. Never responded to it and never heard from them again.

Someday the dream will end
  • Sophomore year of college I had a mailbox in my dorm that I never once checked, until the day I move out. Amid all the junk, I found a six-month old jury duty slip. Whoops. Would have been cool, I think.

• sharkeyanti said:
    Still yet to receive a jury duty thing. I'm sure I'd be one of the first people excused anyway. There's some thing you can quote that will pretty much get you out of it during selection. You have to say (in the exact terms which I'm forgetting) that you would not vote for the death penalty even if you absolutely knew the person was guilty. The statement you have to make is more generalized, but is seen through that lens.

Just tell them you like math/science and the defense will have you removed pretty quickly. Engineers never make it through.

What's so bad about being 100% against Capital Punishment...?

I would just tell them I collect plastic replicas of cute little girls doing cute things.

• Yea that'd probably work.

Or tell them how you always wanted to convict somebody.

awois;fhISHFe
  • sharkeyanti said:
    Still yet to receive a jury duty thing. I'm sure I'd be one of the first people excused anyway. There's some thing you can quote that will pretty much get you out of it during selection. You have to say (in the exact terms which I'm forgetting) that you would not vote for the death penalty even if you absolutely knew the person was guilty. The statement you have to make is more generalized, but is seen through that lens.

I got out of jury duty last summer by doing exactly this. As it turns out, it was the trial of this evil fuck and i kinda regret not having a hand in his conviction.

• The last time I got jury duty was during my last week of college, so I narrowly dodged that one.

That was then, this is dumb.
  • Ipod's missing. *tear*

• I dropped a piece of pineapple on the floor of my bedroom, and now I cannot find it. I fear it will attract Hawaiian insects.

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2012, 23:34
    Attract it out with a slice of ham.

• Whoever first paired ham with pineapple should be hung drawn and quartered.

• ut0 said...
    • User
    • 16 Oct 2012, 08:00
    they're probably hella dead by now.

• generalmalaise said:
    Whoever first paired ham with pineapple should be hung drawn and quartered.

This. Pineapple on pizza is awful, I don't want nasty fruit juice on my hot greasy pizza

• generalmalaise said:

I've heard that combination to be called the "Hawaiian" style. Maybe then those guys did it first.

• bobthewalrus said:
    generalmalaise said:

This. Pineapple on pizza is awful, I don't want nasty fruit juice on my hot greasy pizza

It's not my first choice, but I love Hawaiian pizza.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.