Hiatus Notification Zone

• Rrah said...
    • User
    • 1 Dec 2010, 06:51
    Scandinavia mainly. Been seeing a lot of relatives in Finland, some cabin trips in the Turku archipelago and errands in Sweden-Norway. One week turns into another, and one just ends up somewhere - the life of a vagabond.

I should settle down in Helsinki, but Australia or Canada is just as likely, I guess.

• I'm going skiing in a couple of hours guys! I've figured out I'll be paying for this holiday for the next couple of months, but it'll prolly be worth it. Back in a week, but I'll doubtless find my way onto the internet in the meantime.

• Have fun!

• We should just change the name of this thread to: "Will's going to some nice place for holiday and you aren't .nana nana BOO BOO"

• Lols at my hols. I know it looks that way, but I don't think I've spent more than 2 days away for the last year or two. The first time turned into a volcano-nightmare, and the second was a weekend of hard labour.

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 30 Mar 2011, 00:15
    I'm in the southern hemisphere for a fortnight, so expect my posts to be appearing in a different timezone, with new summery characteristics.

• Going to Lake Erie for the weekend, I'll be gone until sometime Sunday. generalmalaise will take over The Chopping Block duties while I'm gone.

Someday the dream will end
  • pavskies said:
    Going to Lake Erie for the weekend, I'll be gone until sometime Sunday. generalmalaise will take over The Chopping Block duties while I'm gone.

Oh fuck

• knkwzrd said...
    • User
    • 12 May 2011, 18:39
    oh shit

• knkwzrd said...
    • User
    • 12 May 2011, 18:40
    great minds

• oh boy guess that means I get to be a new member once again

Private Property is an idea, Vocaloid is a reality.
  • Hey guys! just want you to know that I don't take this privilege lightly, and that I'm sure we can all get through the weekend without any 'unpleasantness.'

• knkwzrd said...
    • User
    • 12 May 2011, 22:55
    "Hey guys! just want you to know that I don't take this privilege lightly, and that I'm sure we can all get through the weekend without any 'unpleasantness.'" - Adolf Hitler, January 30th, 1933

• And why does Will always get the keys to the place? Let's not forget I'm one spot ahead of him.

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 16 Jul 2011, 12:02
  • I don't remember anything outrageous going on during any of those Zod periods.

• MAYBE I CAN JOG YOUR MEMORY.

• Is it a softball team?

• heading to San Francisco for a few days.

• having computer issues that i hope to fix by the end of the week.

“Just for the record, the weather today is calm and sunny, but the air is full of bullshit.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
  • imma go take a shit ill prob be back in about 10min

I forgot my physics book.
  • Off to some better looking places. At least for 10 days.

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 23 Jul 2011, 08:15
    I should be on hiatus but I'm still here.

boo

• Going to Philly for one night then spending the rest of the weekend at the shoreline of Jersey. Probably going to be back this Tuesday--I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon. The town's Sea Isle, sort of one town below the infamous Sea Side Heights. Labor Day weekend, going to be sweet.

StDionysus has agreed to run The Chopping Block in my absence.

Someday the dream will end
  • Motherfucker. Am I out of favour at court?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.