drunken elitism

• We have very nice ice beer here in Ottawa. Yr typical Max Ice here, and some really nice, strong-ass 40's on the Quebec side.

☞☺PeAcE LoVe UnItY ReSpEcT ☺ ✌
    ];kk[o'\o'[jo☆・゜・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆
  • You know...

Having a nice glass to pour even the most budget-ee of beers makes a big difference.

"Reciprocity, Mr. Hudgens, is the key to every relationship."
  • Does anyone care for the New Belgium line?

I admit I disliked Fat Tire after less than half a year of steady drinking, but there's a few beers that aren't too shabby.

"Reciprocity, Mr. Hudgens, is the key to every relationship."
    • pavskies said...
    • Subscriber
    • 21 Sep 2012, 01:27
    White Russian has overtaken the Rum n Coke as my favorite drink. It's a bit pricier than the latter though.

Someday the dream will end
    • MNez said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2012, 21:52
    I probably had eight White Russians at a wedding last weekend. Though, the bar was Ill-prepared and had to use coffee creamer instead of milk.

• Were they ill-prepared for you to drink eight of them, or for you to drink any of them?

• MNez said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2012, 15:11
    A little from column A, a little from column B

• pavskies said...
    • Subscriber
    • 24 Nov 2012, 01:27
    Drinking one of these right now:

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Nov 2012, 02:36
    pavskies said:
    Drinking one of these right now:

oh man that looks delicious. i'm gonna get in on the drankin' in a bit here too

• pavskies said...
    • Subscriber
    • 24 Nov 2012, 02:47
    Hydropolis said:

Dude, after quitting smoking it tastes awesome. I've really been missing out on nice tasty stuff.

• Connor got drunk last night and we made fun of libertarians. Pretty elitist.

Private Property is an idea, Vocaloid is a reality.
  • I kinda remember talking about libertarians. I believe Ken Krawchuk was mentioned.

• Dude, it lasted for like at least 2 hours. You made a very astute Robocop joke too!

Private Property is an idea, Vocaloid is a reality.
  • You guys would be fun to drink with.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Nov 2012, 05:42
    pavskies said:
    Hydropolis said:

Dude, after quitting smoking it tastes awesome. I've really been missing out on nice tasty stuff.

hell yeah. i saw some of it at the liquor store earlier today but i fell short of the price tag by a few dollars. >:[ next time...

• How much is Leffe abroad?

• it's like $10-12 a pack at Whole Foods, irrc.

Edited by StDionysus on 25 Nov 2012, 15:37

• So far, my favorite in the Flying Fish NJ Turnpike Exit Series.

• pavskies said...
    • Subscriber
    • 2 Dec 2012, 15:36
    Done with hard liquor for now. Blacking out is no fun when your mood can change with the flip of a coin.

• Still waiting for that day when I black out from drinking, maybe I'm still a rook.

• It's nothing to pine for--I can tell you that much.

• had just one black out. awoke curled up in an armchair. probably had good time.

awois;fhISHFe
  • woke up in a field once. I was nowhere near a field.

• generalmalaise said:
    You guys would be fun to drink with.

i dont recall connor carrying on about libertarians, cameron is known to make stuff up. Also, you didn't fall down Connor did you? Isn't that the tradition every Thanksgiving at my place now?

awois;fhISHFe

• chilled on a sixer of this the other night. pretty tasty.

right now im chilling on some maker's mark a friend got me for my birthday

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.