Concert Catalogue!!!

• I think i might be going to that.

• I haven't seen anyone live in almost a year. That was The Who supported by Flaming Lips,Zutons and Eels in Leeds.

There's nowt much else on the cards I'm afraid - babysitting issues, grrr!

• Tapiocahead said:
    I haven't seen anyone live in almost a year. That was The Who supported by Flaming Lips,Zutons and Eels in Leeds.

There's nowt much else on the cards I'm afraid - babysitting issues, grrr!

Jesus. If I'd seen that, I might never go to another show again. How could anything even compare?

• MNez said...
    • User
    • 5 Jun 2007, 18:06
    Anyone else going to Pitchfork?

• someone punched me in the ribs at the show I went to yesterday.

• tmills said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2007, 05:55
    MNez said:
    Anyone else going to Pitchfork?

Nah, I opted to do Bonnaroo instead. Much less of a drive.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2007, 06:15
    80sfraud said:
    someone punched me in the ribs at the show I went to yesterday.

Yeah, those Jack Johnson shows get out of hand sometimes.

• pattismithowns said:
    80sfraud said:
    someone punched me in the ribs at the show I went to yesterday.

Yeah, those Jack Johnson shows get out of hand sometimes.

please it was john mayer, acoustic music is gay!

• I'm going to Pitchfork

"I don't believe you go to heaven when you're good
    Everything goes to hell anyway..."
    • MNez said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2007, 15:49
    I like Pitchfork because it is cheap, the water is only $1, and i always have a free place to stay in Chicago. Also, less hippies than Bonnaroo and a smaller venue. Ted Leo last year was amazing. He crushed the mic against his head until he was bleeding.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2007, 21:57
    MNez said:
    Also, less hippies than Bonnaroo and a smaller venue.

Fewer hippies. Fewer. *grates teeth*

Does that word just not exist anymore or what??

• MNez said:
    Ted Leo last year was amazing. He crushed the mic against his head until he was bleeding.

In what sense is that amazing?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2007, 03:50
    CarsCat said:
    MNez said:
    Also, less hippies than Bonnaroo and a smaller venue.

Fewer hippies. Fewer. *grates teeth*

Does that word just not exist anymore or what??

Take the grammar police bullshit elsewhere.

• Tapiocahead said:
    MNez said:
    Ted Leo last year was amazing. He crushed the mic against his head until he was bleeding.

In what sense is that amazing?

In what sense is it not?

• MNez said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2007, 18:41
    I don't know, someone telling you that they lost their love of creating music only to be so pumped up by the crowd that he remembers why he started in the first place... I guess i just was impressed.

• Stoked about seeing Feist in a few weeks.

Probably going to Pitchfork. Moving back to Chicago might not be so bad after all.

It's really fucking annoying that Lolla is move-in time. :(

love, music, wine and revolution
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2007, 20:31
    MNez said:
    I don't know, someone telling you that they lost their love of creating music only to be so pumped up by the crowd that he remembers why he started in the first place... I guess i just was impressed.

Is your avatar an Alan Thicke tattoo? That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!

• knkwzrd said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2007, 21:14
    Damo Suzuki is playing in my shitty never-gets-any-shows small town WHILE I'M ON A TRIP TO ANOTHER CITY. I am sad now.

• I am Damo Suzuki

• Pillars1999 said:
    MNez said:

Is your avatar an Alan Thicke tattoo? That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!

Surprised you don't have one yet.

love, music, wine and revolution
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2007, 23:34
    I'm ashamed with myself.

• Saw Wilco two nights ago at the aronoff in cinci. Wilco fans and cincinnatians are clearly huge assholes as no one could shut their fucking mouths all show. Setlist was total asshattery as well, They played like 7 songs off of Yankee Hotel but a mere 3 off of A Ghost Is Born. Being There was completely absent. They sounded great though, particularly the stuff off of Sky Blue Sky was awesome. Anyway. Wilco fan's are dicks. Who pays 45 bucks for a show they are just going to talk and drink through.

"I don't believe you go to heaven when you're good
    Everything goes to hell anyway..."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2007, 17:52
    ComeNowMyDroogs said:
    Who pays 45 bucks for a show they are just going to talk and drink through.

Assclowns who shouldn't be allowed at concerts

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jun 2007, 00:51
    =(

Do you not like YHF, ComeNowMyDroogs? When I saw them last summer that was one of the best parts of the show, that is to say, their playing things from YHF.

I'm a little bitter that Wilco didn't come anywhere near Illinois, though. Nice way to show your home state some love, boys.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jun 2007, 01:24
    Wilco's playing at this random park in Seattle for like 40-45 dollars. Because, you know, music is better in some park with a makeshift stage rather than in a venue with that geeky acoustics shit. So that, and the fact I can't really stand over half of Sky Blue Sky, and it looks like I'm not going. I'm never going to get to see them.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.