Random Thoughts

• ya gotta get some good tobacco doe. top or kite or bugler all taste like sawdust.

id recommend something from peter stokkebye, or maybe some bali shag

• I got OHM blue tabacoo, it's what the girl at the store recommended. I'm using the Top-O-Matic cigarette machine with Premier Menthol tubes.

Someday the dream will end
  • newpowtz 4 lyfe

• That's what my bro smokes all day everyday.

• pavskies said:
    I got OHM blue tabacoo, it's what the girl at the store recommended. I'm using the Top-O-Matic cigarette machine with Premier Menthol tubes.

never heard of that, sounds good.

i haven't rolled my own in a while i normally chill on camel turkish royals

• bobthewalrus said:
    ya gotta get some good tobacco doe. top or kite or bugler all taste like sawdust.

id recommend something from peter stokkebye, or maybe some bali shag

Let's not place Bugler in this category--it's at least one tier above Top and Kite, which are the Keystone and Natty Ice of rolling tobacco, whereas Bugler and American Spirit are like Hi-Life and PBR.

• then drum would be like yuengling

• What's like a high-end real fine tobacco then? I'm new to all of this.

• Malawi Gold

Private Property is an idea, Vocaloid is a reality.
  • What do you all think about these so-called reptilian shapeshifters? My friends were talking about it the other day and it sort of freaked me out.

• christ I was talking about it with a friend the other day too. Maybe it's true?

awois;fhISHFe
  • Got any links about these reptilians? You mean the idea in general, like in the vein of "Isn't the idea of being abducted horrifying, whether or not it is real or even remotely plausible?"

It's an interesting idea, I guess, but not one I believe to be at all based in truth.

• So there's Brian Todd, a CNN reporter, who supposedly is reptilian. Dude, just looks weird naturally. I won't spoil the video for you, but watch closely I guess:

The video could be altered to make it appear real, but who knows. Also, sharkey, that's freaky you were talking about it the other day too.

I don't know why but I get spooked easier around this time of year (Halloween).

• ut0 said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2012, 22:44
    I listen to Coast to Coast AM so I'm way ahead of you guys.

My theory is the reptilians are an alien race—the same, or perhaps an offshoot of, the race that aided all the great ancient civilizations, including the lost Atlantean civilization of giants which the Old Testament speaks of—how else do you explain that fact that David killed a "goliath"? Or the giant bones that were discovered in North America, only to be taken and possibly destroyed by the Smithsonian? Or the "bigfoots" and "yeti" which are obviously the last remnants of this race of humanoid giants? The reptilian aliens are the same ones that are spreading the false theory of evolution, and the same ones that staged WWII so they could take over Russia while the world's eyes were elsewhere. I can only hope there is an intrepid team of explorers out there fighting time itself (literally, they invented time travel decades ago) to collect all thirteen crystal skulls and take them to Israel where their power can be united to save us all—assuming Iran doesn't destroy Israel first. All of Iran is reptilian, by the way. That's why Obama is trying his hardest to destroy our military and weaken us in the eyes of the Muslim world. Islam is actually a creation of the reptilians—how else do you explain why the Quran is the only religious text that does not mention the ancient reptilians?

Needless to say these events are prophesied by the Mayan calendar, which pinpoints the date on which the aliens will reveal themselves, and by the Book of Revelation, the famous "number of the beast" being the RFID chips the government wants to put in everyone.

• well it was nice knowing you ut0, I'll give ya a week before the Overlords find that post.

• knkwzrd said...
    • User
    • 5 Oct 2012, 00:27
    finally someone else who listens to coast to coast

• If the moderators are reptilian, you're fucked.

• ut0 said...
    • User
    • 5 Oct 2012, 06:03
    I'm pretty sure HairMetalAddict was reptilian, but his attempts to suppress me obviously failed. Perhaps they have left last.fm. Perhaps they are lying in wait.

• rm508 said...
    • User
    • 5 Oct 2012, 14:01
    Basking under a S.A.D. lamp in their dingy London office.

• ut0 said:
    I listen to Coast to Coast AM so I'm way ahead of you guys.

My theory is the reptilians are an alien race—the same, or perhaps an offshoot of, the race that aided all the great ancient civilizations, including the lost Atlantean civilization of giants which the Old Testament speaks of—how else do you explain that fact that David killed a "goliath"? Or the giant bones that were discovered in North America, only to be taken and possibly destroyed by the Smithsonian? Or the "bigfoots" and "yeti" which are obviously the last remnants of this race of humanoid giants? The reptilian aliens are the same ones that are spreading the false theory of evolution, and the same ones that staged WWII so they could take over Russia while the world's eyes were elsewhere. I can only hope there is an intrepid team of explorers out there fighting time itself (literally, they invented time travel decades ago) to collect all thirteen crystal skulls and take them to Israel where their power can be united to save us all—assuming Iran doesn't destroy Israel first. All of Iran is reptilian, by the way. That's why Obama is trying his hardest to destroy our military and weaken us in the eyes of the Muslim world. Islam is actually a creation of the reptilians—how else do you explain why the Quran is the only religious text that does not mention the ancient reptilians?

Needless to say these events are prophesied by the Mayan calendar, which pinpoints the date on which the aliens will reveal themselves, and by the Book of Revelation, the famous "number of the beast" being the RFID chips the government wants to put in everyone.

The entire world now makes sense in ways I never thought it would.

Wait, there's a forum? Holy shit!
    • Tilaton said...
    • User
    • 18 Oct 2012, 09:03
    Old computer stopped working completely and I decided it was a time to get a new one. Now I am a happy owner of a proper gaming machine that didn't even end up costing too much. Do love my new i5-3570K and 8GB of memory. Alt-tabbing turned into a joy in a flash.

In the bad news all the music is still on the old hard drive and my new motherboard has only SATA -ports. 100GB of music on that drive....

• Ah, you'll be ahhite.

We'll all be alllright.

"Reciprocity, Mr. Hudgens, is the key to every relationship."
  • I bought some really long socks. They're pretty cute. They make me happy.

• Are they pants?

• That guy is full of surprises.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.