Random Thoughts

• zfarrow said...
    • User
    • 25 Oct 2006, 20:03
    and i will and i will and i will and i will and i will and i will and i will and i will

-zach
  • I had my first rreal life encounter with a grill-wearing person today. I kind of wanted to shout at everyone I was working with to be like "Oh my God stare at this person wearing a grill" but I figured that might not be the nicest thing to do. Granted she was wearing a grill and I assume one that wears a grill wouldn't mind attention. She wasn't fully gangster chich though, she only had a bottom one.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Oct 2006, 07:24
    Hahaha... I've never actually seen someone with one in person. I want one that says, "WHITE GANGSTER" on it.

• I think I'm the only person who likes Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes more than Return to Cookie Mountain.

love, music, wine and revolution
    • tmills said...
    • User
    • 30 Oct 2006, 22:11
    You know, I still haven't heard that DYBB album yet. My favorite thing that they have done is the Young Liars EP.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2006, 03:41
    Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes is very good.. but it's not amazing like Return to Cookie Mountain.

• Dear God,

why is it 90 degrees out? I know it's southern california...but still, it's November.

xoxo
    Ashley

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2006, 01:30
    Put some Billy Ocean in your boombox and head to the beach for the ultimate beach party!

• I'm already doing that tomorrow...in malibu

• Haarry said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2006, 03:08
    You think it's hot over there! try livng in Australia, out in the desert it hits 70 degrees.... celsius, it's impossible to live out there, and it's not much better out here.

/end rant

• BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE WINTER TIME
    granted there are no seasons in Southern California

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2006, 06:32
    Try living in Idaho. I thought it would be fun to walk a few blocks past campus to a restaurant for lunch today and about froze my balls off.

• ...but you have amazing potatoes. All California has are avocados and I'm super allergic to them...but we also have happy cows as "happy cows come from California",

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2006, 07:37
    I worked at a factory that made those Ore-Ida brand microwaveable frozen french fries a few summers ago. The maintanance man cut his hand and bled into all of the french fries but they still packaged them all. I bet like 50 people got AIDS from that. I hated that job. I only worked there for two days.

• eww that;s sooo gross

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2006, 23:04
    Who knows though... maybe the blood added flavor to the french fries!

• maybe that's the secret recipe

• tmills said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2006, 03:14
    And maybe I will never touch an Ore Ida brand product again.

• I wonder what my odds are of getting into the University of Chicago...applying to college sort of sucks

• zfarrow said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2006, 04:37
    Just thought I'd point out that Elliott Smith was the Elitist Top Artist this week - and I didn't even listen to him - BAM!

-zach
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2006, 05:32
    I listened to Figure 8 last week... it's an album I love every November for some reason.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Nov 2006, 05:33
    tmills said:
    And maybe I will never touch an Ore Ida brand product again.

I won't even go into what they do with the tater tots. ;)

• frequency71988 said:
    I wonder what my odds are of getting into the University of Chicago...applying to college sort of sucks

Are you a genius on paper? If not, I'd say slim to none. That's a toughie school. Good luck though, Chicago is glorious, the music scene is fucking fantastic, and all my friends who go to school in the city are in love.

• I look good on paper, hopefully I look good enough.If I don't get in it won't be the end of the world, but I might as well try.

• I hate genre-izing music. I know it says don't get hung up on the genre, but I do. Wah wah.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.