Short film online

• Rowolta said...
    • User
    • 3 Dec 2010, 21:36

Short film online

Recommend short films you found online.

I'll begin with.

Sintel

This movie is made in Blender, an open source program for three-dimensional modeling.

• Rowolta said...
    • User
    • 3 Dec 2010, 21:56
    REJECTED

Don Hertzfeldt's multi-award winning animated short.

• Rowolta said...
    • User
    • 3 Dec 2010, 22:01
    Harvie Krumpet

Winner of the 2004 Oscar for Best Animated Short Film. If you like this be sure to check out the full feature Mary & Max.

• Rowolta said...
    • User
    • 3 Dec 2010, 22:04
    Treevenge

Bloody comedy. The revenge of the trees. A different Christmas story. Perhaps you shouldn't show this to the kids.

• I love this one

• Rowolta said...
    • User
    • 10 Jan 2011, 23:24

Don Hertzfeldt's new short, I think it is adapted from one of his cartoon-strips.

• John Woo, great action director. A double feature:

Avoir, Adieu, Goodnight.. I’m Too Wrong, To Get Right.
  • Check out this short :)

Ana’s Voice

A moment in the life of a teenage girl that suffers eating disorders. Her wish is to become an excellent ballerina, just like her mother, but the decisions she makes carried by her sickness put her life at risk.

• I have several. Here are 3. :-)

I like my coffee hot and strong. Just like I like my women, hot and strong. With a SPOON in them.
  • One of my favorite short films is called "Sea Wall" . But I think you need to download it to see the whole thing, there are only bits on youtube. It's a 30-min monologue and it's totally worth it! Here's a preview:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEocV5Nzs3M[/youtube]

Also "silent Things" with the same actor and Georgia Groome is pretty fantastic...!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiw7Ng3pBuk[/youtube]

• I like my coffee hot and strong. Just like I like my women, hot and strong. With a SPOON in them.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.