Films for free association Game

• sounds like a lot of girls.... makes me think of a movie that takes place in a school for girls

Cracks

• makes me think of crack.....the drug........which makes me think of other movies about drugs..........like......

Blow

love is all you need! is there anybody alive out there?
  • With Johnny Depp who has been acting like he's drunk since he played jack sparrow.... he recently played a drunk writer in a good-for-a-nap movie called

the rum diary

• reminds me of ernest hemingway....why i don't know.......but anyways......a movie based on his novel was........

the sun also rises(1957)

• Ernest Hemingway also wrote the story that inspired 'To Have and Have Not' which starred

Humphrey Bogart

I like my coffee hot and strong. Just like I like my women, hot and strong. With a SPOON in them.
  • bogie........who made lots of movies......... one with katherine hepburn........

the african queen

• noden67 said...
    • User
    • 11 Apr 2012, 00:30
    released in 1951 and was ignored in the best picture category which was won by

An American In Paris

• That title directly brings

"Midnight in Paris" to my mind

• and same for.......

an american werewolf in paris LOL

• Staying in Paris -> Irma La Douce is a great comedy situated in Paris -> starring Jack Lemmon and

Shirley Maclaine

I like my coffee hot and strong. Just like I like my women, hot and strong. With a SPOON in them.
  • irma la douce?......makes me think pink........like........

the pink panther(1963)

• noden67 said...
    • User
    • 12 Apr 2012, 22:12
    and immediately I think

Pink Cadillac (1989)

• which is a bruce springsteen song.........he actually appeared in a movie.....

Hi Fidelity

• Which makes me think of John Cusack and music which leads to John Cusack standing outside a girl's house holding a boom box over his head like he did in....

Say Anything

• which reminds me of a song by the smithereens that was supposed to be in the movie........ a girl like you..........which reminds me of blood and roses by the same band.........from an album named after a movie with bogart....

In A Lonely Place(1951)

• Humphrey Bogart, a great actor, who made a lot of movies, many of them are classics in cinema, like

The African Queen

• A fantastic movie which was filmed in Africa. My mind automatically goes to another film which was filmed in Africa around the same time staring a few other screen legends...

Mogambo

• never heard of it..........looked it up at wikipedia..........ava gardner was in it........only film i saw with her in it was.......

Earthquake

• noden67 said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2012, 23:12
    So on the topic of films about natural disasters how about a volcano like

St. Helens (1981)

• volcano in washington state.......other films that take place there include......

sleepless in seattle

• A Meg Ryan movie... I hate those... reminds me a lot of cheesy stinky movies I really don't like... among them

• makes me think of the album with the same title.........by ringo starr.........who made a movie......about T.Rex.........called.......

Born To Boogie

• Ringo Starr starred in his own movie called

Caveman

• whic makes me think of.......

one milion years b.c.

• noden67 said...
    • User
    • 28 Apr 2012, 15:02
    and that reminds me of the opening of

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.