Actors/Actresses you have a CRUSH on?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Nov 2008, 08:17

Actors/Actresses you have a CRUSH on?

This is pretty simple, just list down your opinion of sexy movie stars. I know "crush" isn't really the right word... but yeah you get the point. I've had some shocking ones that I'm too ashamed to write here but anyway, here's my list:

-Audrey Hepburn (don't even need to justify).

-Jessica Alba (I used to think she was plain, but now I think she's blossomed tremendously, and she looks hot all the time. I deeply envy her body, her smile, her tan, lips blah blah blah).

-Catherine Zeta Jones (back in the Mask of Zorro days, the way she would look and smile at antonio banderas was incredibly sexy).

-Marlon Brando (Streetcar Named Desire marlon brando never fails to seduce me).

-Josh Holloway (dimples when he smiles always kills me).

-Gregory Peck had a handsome face and carried class.

-Natalie Portman slightly reminds me of audrey hepburn, in my opinion she has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen.

So there you go! I'm pretty sure I'll have more to add in the future...

• Current #1 hottie for me is Scarlett Johansson. Megan Fox is pretty awesome, too.

• Nice topic, oldschool! Of course, it might take a while for me to list four decades worth of crushes on actresses. Let's get it started...

- I second you on Catherine Zeta Jones. One word: WOW!
    - Elizabeth Hurley; Bedazzled was a stupid movie, but I be-dazzled everytime I saw her.
    - Hilary Swank; That babe packs a punch!
    - Charlize Theron; There's something about a woman in a classic Mini Cooper.
    - Uma Thurman; Kill Bill was one level, but if you saw her in "The Producers" she took sex appeal to new heights.
    - Teri Hatcher; I know, she's a flash in the pan, but those eyes!
    - Halle Berry; Everyman's crush.
    - Meg Ryan; I'd take her home to meet mom anytime!
    - Julia Roberts; Tall, dark, and B E A U T I F U L !

Some classic beauties:
    - Marilyn Monroe; No explaination needed.
    - Rita Hayworth; http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d48/Nocahoma/Annex-HayworthRitaGilda_01.jpg
    - Sophia Loren; I wanna visit Italy just to see if they're all like her.
    - Barbara Eden; I dream of...well, you know...
    - When I was 12, (and she was about 14), I had a crush on Marsha from The Brady Bunch. That hair toss was second to none!

...more to follow...

BluesRok / Jay
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Nov 2008, 02:55
    Nice picks Jay! I only have one person in that list that I disagree with (Teri hatcher).

Julia roberts is my all time fav actress, she's talented and natural, still manages to look beautiful without make-up. I love her smile too oh and everytime I watch pretty woman I just cannot stop looking at those legs!

I was jealous of Uma thurman in Batman & Robin, she was stunning.

I have to add Cameron Diaz and a young Sharon Stone to the list... for some reason... pin-up boys like Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt do absolutely NOTHING for me.

• Well, I did say that Teri Hatcher was "a flash in the pan" (*wink*).

Sharon Stone young or not-so-young is fine. Cameron Diaz is cute as can be (loved her in The Sweetest Thing).

Brad Pitt just a pin-up boy? Did you see A River Runs Through It, Fight Club, Snatch, Meet Joe Black, or Interview With A Vampire? I like the movies, but I love the way my wife reacts to Brad Pitt! (*another wink*)

BluesRok / Jay
  • Oh yea, and Jamie Lee Curtis!

BluesRok / Jay
    Edited by BluesRok on 29 Nov 2008, 15:01
  • marlon brando

<33333333333333333333333333333333

• jamoje said...
    • User
    • 13 Nov 2008, 11:34
    Natalie Portman as she played Matilda.... that was first time i saw her and from then i willl allways love her :)))

Penelope Cruz when she was in Vanilla Sky.... there she was the woman i am searching for to spend my life with.

Do You want to make God laugh? Tell Him your plans...

• Actresses:
    -Ashley Judd: Where is she hiding now?

-Nicole Kidman: "Dead Calm" is one of my all-time favorite movies. Such a classly lady. I forgive her for the whole Tom Cruise nonsense.

-Scarlett Johansson: I loved her acting in The Horse Whisper, and...well, oh my, how she has grown up! I love her not only because she is one most beautiful women in the world, but portrays incredibly interesting and versatile characters. (check out "A Love Song for Bobby Long", for you blues fans!)

-Marisa Tomei: my heart just pitter-patters

-Angelina Jolie: Stunning, of course.

-Hilary Swank: How can she go from her characters in "Million Dollar Baby" to "The Black Dahlia" seemingly so effortlessly?

-Renee Zellwegger: Has her moments. A few of them. Infrequently, but enough to warrant mentioning.

Actors:
    -Johnny Depp : One word - Versatility. I'd love to see him in a movie with Scarlett Johannson.

-Denzel Washington: Simply fantastic.

-Sean Connery: Classy and a classic.

-Clint Eastwood: Even better as a director than an actor. Extraordinary movies.

-Harrison Ford: Solid, either as an action-hero or a sensitive intellectual.

-Jack Nicholson: The crazy bastard that he is.

-Daniel Day-Lewis: Captivating.

• PowellNow said:
    Scarlett Johansson: I loved her acting in The Horse Whisper, and...well, oh my, how she has grown up! I love her not only because she is one most beautiful women in the world, but portrays incredibly interesting and versatile characters. (check out "A Love Song for Bobby Long", for you blues fans!).

Check her out in Match Point, if you haven't already done so.

• Thanks, Tarkus. I haven't seen that one yet. Any excuse to watch a Scarlett movie is a good use of 2 hours.

• She's smokin' hot in it, and the bonus is, it's also a very good movie; one of Woody Allen's better projects of late.

• i've had a thing for michelle pfeiffer.also , jeri ryan from star trek. mmmmmm.

love is all you need! is there anybody alive out there?
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Nov 2008, 07:29
    oh yeah michelle pfeiffer she's hot!

Eric Bana and Hugh Jackman (and trust me, not cuz they're aussie).

• I'm straight, but Eric Bana is hot, indeed. :D

My list:
    1. Ali Larter – First saw her in Final Destination... anno 2000 at the movies. My very first crush on an actress. She's not that good at acting, but mediocre -- good enough for me. She got a warm place in my heart, forever. ;)
    2. Mary Elizabeth Winstead – My current crush. Talented young (uhm, she's at the same age as me :D ) and beautiful actress. Saw her for the first time in Disney's Sky High and then in Final Destination 3 (wow, a good series to get crushes on :) ). She's a distant cousin of golden-age-hollywood-star Ava Gardner.
    3. Rebecca Hall – Up-and-coming talented star. I discovered her in Chris Nolan's masterpiece The Prestige. Daughter of Sir Peter Hall and Maria Ewing. I'm waitin' for Woody Allen's Vicky Cristina Barcelona...

Runner-ups: Eva Green, Gemma Arterton, Lauren Lee Smith, Lavinia Wilson, Lizzy Caplan, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rosario Dawson, Rose Byrne, Nicki Clyne, Zooey Deschanel, Marion Cotillard and Alexandra Maria Lara.

• Finally! I can express my love for Geena Davis! She's hella hot!! Fell in love with her from Stewart Little. Has she done anything lately, I wonder?

• Tannyz said...
    • User
    • 19 Nov 2008, 11:43
    Brandon Routh is cute!

If tomorrow is judgement day
    And I’m standing on the front line
    And the Lord asks me what I did with my life
    I will say I spent it with you...
  • My first crush when I was little was Henry Thomas, when he played Elliot in E.T.

Then my second crush was River Phoenix. Wish he was still here making movies, how tragic his loss was.

I love Russel Crowe, I don't care if he's supposedly an asshole.

Steve Carell, I love. It's mostly his sense of humor, but it's not like he's a troll or anything.

A few other actors: Vince Vaughn, Willem Dafoe when he was in Platoon, Billy Crudup, James Dean, and Clark Gable. Oh, and I can't help it. I love Jake Gyllenhaal.

Kate Hudson seems to be a free-spirit, yet down to earth. She's so cute and funny.

I agree with the previously mentioned actresses: Marisa Tomei and Catherine Zeta-Jones. They're nearly perfect.

I think I have a crush on Reese Witherspoon. I've seen most of her movies, and I even like the not-so-good ones she's in, just because she's in them.

Other actresses: Rachel McAdams, Kate Winslet, Uma Thurman, Jennifer Lopez (can't think of a good movie with her, but I think she's gorgeous), Jennifer Connelly, and Natalie Portman.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Nov 2008, 05:25
    Ewan McGregor and Gerard Butler. yummy! :)

• Tannyz said...
    • User
    • 23 Nov 2008, 11:58
    Oh James Dean was yummy too ^^

If tomorrow is judgement day
    And I’m standing on the front line
    And the Lord asks me what I did with my life
    I will say I spent it with you...
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2008, 08:53
    This is a great thread... there are a lot of actors/actresses mentioned that would be on my list too. I'll start with the girl crushes, and I agree with Melissa, Kate Hudson is a doll, so is Reese Witherspoon. I loved her in Walk The Line and she even made me enjoy Legally Blonde. I love her attitude, and much like the lovable airhead/legal genius Elle Woods, I don't think she has allowed Hollywood to influence her values. She always seems so levelheaded and down to earth in interviews, and she's a great mom.

Drew Barrymore is at the top of my list, also going back to ET...she was sooo adorable in it! And although she's made some awful movies (Poison Ivy anyone? ) I always love her lively quirky characters, it's those roles where her true personality shines through.

Marisa Tomei is both cute and gorgeous at the same time. And if I had to pick just ONE person I'd want to look like, I'd have a really hard time deciding between Jennifer Connelly, Scarlett Johanssen and Kate Winslet. All three are such classic beauties. Oh and Liv Tyler is gorgeous, see Stealing Beauty (which also has a killer soundtrack) and one of my favorite feel good movies ever, That Thing You Do.

Wow, that's a lot of girl crushes...now for the boys ;)

#1 Eyecandy deluxe Matthew Maconaghey. I could look at him all day long.
    Andy Garcia is the perfect package, tall dark and handsome, looks great in a suit.
    Edward Norton, I love his eyes...and speaking of eyes... sighh.. Paul Newman.
    I could really go on awhile longer, there have been many through the years! Ha Ralph Macchio in Karate Kid was my first serious movie star crush.. he was like 30 yrs old but I thought he was 16 and the cutest thing in the world when I was 12!
    And I don't know if it counts because he's a tv show host but I adore Jon Stewart.
    Sexy smart and funny is not a bad combination.

• clive owen :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Dec 2008, 05:33
    I'll also add Sandra Bullock, love her! what a chameleon - she has the ability to look super cute and feminine and at the same time wear doc martins and look all kickass and tomboyish. I absolutely admire her!

• Ashley Greene

Ok, so...first, I have to admit that I saw "Twilight". That's right, y'all can take away my man card right now. My wife was going to take my daughter to the midnight premiere, but she got sick. So, I took my girl. I was looking forward to it about as much as my daughter's first choice for a concert to have me take her to - Hillary Duff (but that's a whole other story...LOL!)

Anyway...so, I ended up liking Twilight. I have to admit. it.

With that said, I now have a crush on Ashley Greene. Or more accurately, I have a crush on the character she plays: Alice Cullen.

Now, also, you might say "hey, Steve, slow down, dude. Ashley Greene is a bit young for you." And, as a response, I must remind you that Alice is a vampress - so she's gotta be much older than that. So, it's completely ok.

Finally, I have more of a thing for werewolves than vampires...but that is a whole 'nuther story too.

TMI?

• oldschool-music said:
    I'll also add Sandra Bullock, love her! what a chameleon - she has the ability to look super cute and feminine and at the same time wear doc martins and look all kickass and tomboyish. I absolutely admire her!

I was never a Sandra Bullock fan, until I saw "Practical Magic" on DVD a couple of years ago. Then, I saw "The Lake House". Ok, so...did I fill my "chick flick" quota for today?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.