Please suggest a movie for the banner?

• Millenium Trilogy

Steig Larson's Swedish Crime Films:
    Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
    Girl that Played with Fire
    Girl that Kicked the Hornet's Nest

Only Love What Is Good
  • say, Luke, can you make this happen? when you have the time? i realize how busy you are.

love is all you need! is there anybody alive out there?
  • definitely... time for a new banner has come! ...jeez I'm such a slack lol...I have some ideas and will use your suggestions, sorry for delay just bit busy with uni and my thesis....but definitely something new will appear very soon....be patient. Peace out!

• hey, it IS understandable. it's not like you are gonna make a living making banners for the movie group at lastfm!!!!!! :O

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 May 2011, 05:28
    Evil Dead
    City of God
    Goodfellas
    Chungking Express
    Fear and Loathing

• Oldboy. A great, original south - korean movie.

• Ashes and Snow
    Chunking Express
    Amelie
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    Bright Star
    Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring

La seule chose insupportable, c’est que rien n’est supportable.
    [ Arthur Rimbaud ]
  • Luke!!! someone left a message here for you!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2011, 14:19
    A Serious Man!

• hey, Luke, i think folks are a bit tired of harry potter so whenever you get a chance......

• Maybe a banner with all the great comics from the 20s, 30s, ... I mean like Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, Laurel & Hardy, Harold Lloyd, Norman Wisdom, ...

PS: I love the Potter banner by the way ;-)

I like my coffee hot and strong. Just like I like my women, hot and strong. With a SPOON in them.
  • jcjohnson63 said:
    hey, Luke, i think folks are a bit tired of harry potter so whenever you get a chance......

I''ve started working on something, so I'll put something without harry potter soon lol

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Aug 2011, 22:45
    Some Like It Hot!

• It seems this thread has been put on hold. :p I'm going to make some new banners this summer so if anyone has any suggestions: shoot!

I like my coffee hot and strong. Just like I like my women, hot and strong. With a SPOON in them.
  • nora ephron and ernest borgnine passed away so maybe a tribute?

• I think I'll do a memoriam like TCM does JC. At the end of the year they always make a beautiful video for the people who passed away the year before. I'll make a banner at the end of the year with "everyone" who passed away.

• oh, o.k. then. cause there will be more. did you do one for the girl with the dragon tattoo?

• No, I don't think there has been a banner for "The Girld With The Dragon Tattoo" yet.

• wa also thinking about the marx brothers. abbott & costello. laurel and hardy. john belushi. bill murray. MAYBE??????

• movie compilations of 2012 that could possibly get a nomination for best picture at the Oscars. like The Master, Lincoln, Django Unchained, Lawless, etc. anyone can suggest their own picks then make it the banner.

• sounds good. but do we need a survey of which films to do????

• yeah. people could suggest and vote. i don't know, maybe make it a thread or start it here or something.

• noden67 said...
    • User
    • 29 Aug 2012, 19:02
    Since we are headed into Horror movie release season how about a collage of horror films (possibly for October)

• yeah. i have set up a thread for voting. for anyone who wants to do so.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.