First Movie Theater Experience?

• ORCG said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2012, 16:00

First Movie Theater Experience?

Mine was when it was the 20th anniversery of "A New Hope". Made my ears bleed. :)

• mmm, tough call. when i was young we almost always went to the movies.can't recall which one was first. probably some Disney film.from before i was born.LOL

love is all you need! is there anybody alive out there?
  • The first movie I remember going to as a child was Jurassic Park, was about 3 my parents thought I was finally old enough to tag along to one with them.. good times and happy memories.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
  • I can't really recollect my very first but I think it was Disney's Tarzan. :D It was a surprise from my mom and dad.

I like my coffee hot and strong. Just like I like my women, hot and strong. With a SPOON in them.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2012, 13:16
    "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" (:

• It was either The Dark crystal or E.T....Don't know which was first but I saw them both as a young kid.

• Moomins. I was about two... And I was so scared, that mum had to get me out of there, cause my crying had exeeded acceptable level of noise :/

• I think my Mom told me it was The Land Before Time, although I don't remember because I was too young.

• WLDB said...
    • User
    • 29 Mar 2013, 21:13
    Wasnt a good start for me. My first was Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. I was 10-11. Even then I knew the movie sucked. We didnt have a theatre in the town I lived in so we actually had to travel to another city to see it.

-Wes
  • Ghost Busters (1984) - I was 8, my little broher was 5 and my mum needed an afternoon off - she left us in the cinema, saying that she was picking us up afterwards (small village, what to say :-)) ) - she was told by the lady at the cash register that this is ok for small kids. :-) I still remember how I almost shitted my pants at the first scene in the library. :-D After 22 years have to admit, that it is still a classic for me.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.