• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Mar 2007, 04:17

sheila jordan

• Celuie said...
    • User
    • 20 Mar 2007, 19:04
    kiss you, chérie..

one requires membership though, to gain access to the songs?
    i am not quite msn compatible, as i got no windows.. but i just added you to my skype contacts..

you chanel chainsaw, you.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Mar 2007, 22:30
    well, membership seems 2 b now a requirement, yes. it wasnt some time ago. anyway -my suggestion is that since Multiply offers to download anything there, becomin' a member is not such a bad idea. (i dont work 4 them, believe me, but it's kinda "freedom" gettin' acces to downloads...)

im sorry about your msn, that would have been the best way for me. if u ever connect yourself there, i already added u as a contact, so, i'll put the files in "our" share folder.

& im sorry 2 tell u that i uninstalled skype in the meantime... sorry. (i ketp receiving calls from unknown people, so i'm not usin' it anymore.)

c u.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Mar 2007, 23:23
    i think THIS msn runs under different systems...

• Celuie said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2007, 20:09

verflucht!

now i just extra registered there... and the files're gone privé now? and i have to jonglerie with friend requests? this is deveniring sorta complicated..
    i'm becoming coqueting with the exceedingly venturesome idea of actually seeing on a shop and simply buying those disques.. x)

you chanel chainsaw, you.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2007, 15:34
    well, sorry. the owner turned the uploads "private" in the meantime. i cannot delet the entry.
    buying cds is not a bad idea, sure. i installed skype back, but u havent exchanged your details with me, so, i cannot share files with u. its up to u.
    i dont speak german. i hope u r not insultin' anybody. i dont write in spanish 2 u. please.
    thx.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.