The Cathayist Records Archive

• c-mind said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2006, 06:29

The Cathayist Records Archive

Since I was asked to upload my Boc remix by BangBangNinja, I might as well add some other songs I've done. I basically run a group of close musicians and use Cathayist Records as the base of all our music. You can visit it by clicking here.
    Be reminded that there songs are varying degrees of IDM, Trance, Techno, so on.

Boards of Canada - In the Annexe (Realis Mix)

Realis - Flooded Memory Lane

axisONE - Anomaly

axisONE - Sunset Siren

axisONE - Nostalgica

UPDATE:

axisONE vs. Realis - Tandem

axisONE - Enjoy Fear (Original Mix)

Edited by c-mind on 30 Aug 2006, 10:16
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2006, 19:54
    I'm having trouble getting these. It's probably my connection, which is playing up at the moment.

Thoughts on your BoC remix, since I've already heard that: from what I remember I was really surprised with the direction you took it in (i mean that as a compliment btw :]) although i found the beat a little simplistic and trancey for my taste. However, that's not to say it was cheesy or needed more development- in fact i found it a nice contrast with the chilled melody line.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2006, 12:59
    Flooded Memory Lane is a fantastic track, I really like it. The watery back chords totally compliment the simple chunky beat.

Listened to it 3 times in a row now.

• c-mind said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2006, 15:01
    FYI, Realis is an IDM project, so all the IDM stuff is Realis'.

I'll try to do more IDM in the future. Maybe. For the meantime I made this song, which is three minutes of weird.

Realis - Time Compression of the Mind

I won't release this, but it will be reference material. However the song still has a liscence.

• c-mind said...
    • User
    • 12 Dec 2006, 21:32
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.