Your Compatibility With The Killers Group?

• Luard said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2009, 03:08

Your Compatibility With The Killers Group?

My musical preference is 42.84% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 90.01% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 95.22% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

Wow !

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2009, 18:58
    My musical preference is 96.14% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 83.01%
    Nice.

• My musical preference is 84.87% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 97.49% Apparently I REALLY fit in....

• My musical preference is 87.65% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

Awesome.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Apr 2009, 19:17
    23.76%

Not surprised as my taste is so broad & schizophrenic. I'd be VERY surprised if there is ANY group I have high compatibility with =D

• Ori_wan said...
    • User
    • 28 Apr 2009, 21:40
    My musical preference is 67.01% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

I'm also used to listen to some electro =D

• My musical preference is 94.32% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in.

That's almost ridiculous.

• My musical preference is 80.64% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in.

=D

• My musical preference is 96.06% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 May 2009, 20:24
    92.17%

• Fina said...
    • User
    • 15 May 2009, 17:59
    My musical preference is 94.09% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

• 92.31%
    Woo <3

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 May 2009, 19:21
    My musical preference is 55.58% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Jun 2009, 20:32
    77.45%

:D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2009, 18:53

\o/

My musical preference is 94.66% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 90.37% similar to the The Killers group.
    Musically, I fit in!

Not sure how that happened hahaha

• My musical preference is 89.89% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

Very good

• My musical preference is 93.93% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!
    Great!

• My musical preference is 82.35% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

I guess I fit in!

What drags me down is that my #1 artist is the Swedish band Kent, I guess I'm pretty alone about them here :-)

The killers, Coldplay, Kent, Muse...

... big fan of alternative indie-rock music!
  • My musical preference is 85.76% similar to the The Killers group. Musically, I fit in!

• 93.52% - "It's not so bad, it's not so bad" :D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.