First Killers song you've heard

• "When You Were Young"
    and i don't like it at first ((: it cost a lot of time to change my mind ;D and i will never understand how can i dislike them ((:

• 'Believe Me Natalie' was the first Killers song I heard while actually knowing that the Killers played it. And I heard it here on last.fm. C:

But the first Killers song I ever heard was (I think) 'Mr. Brightside' in an ad for Lifestyle Sports (an Irish sportwear & equipment store).

Waltz, bad nymph, for quick jigs vex!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Oct 2008, 14:03
    the first their song was "somebody told me". i loved it from the first time. this song and the band immediately :)

• doom777 said...
    • User
    • 29 Oct 2008, 21:52
    That was "When you were young" !!!!!!!!!!!!! cool !!!!!!!!!

• Mr. Brightside of course. Mega hit with the ladies back in 04, since they were all in love with Brandon Flowers. Ah I miss those days. It was a big radio hit too.

My sister used to play Hot Fuss in her car when my and my bro would go driving with her. But only this year did I finally get an iPod, but I put the CD on it pretty quick and it's great.

I can't see that thief that lives inside of your head.
    When It Comes, it comes unannounced and it feels like trading brains with an imbecile, for real...
    Yes I feel emphatic about not being static and not eating the bull**** that's being fed to me no more.
    • Juanmax said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2008, 01:25

Somebody told me was my first Killer´s song

Somebody told me was my first Killer´s song, and i repeated it like 20 times in the same night.It wa around 2005, I was with headphones and at 3:00 am my sister was upset because she could hear it from her room while she was asleep.
    Viva Brandon Flowers!

Juanmax
    • Luard said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2008, 17:14
    You had a boyfriend
    Who looked like a girlfriend (8)

• It was "Somebody told me"

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Nov 2008, 09:02

Re:First Killers song you've heard

ltrr said:
    Hi

Not much going on in the forum...

So, I try something new! What the first 'the killers' song you have heard and when was that?

Mine was 'Somebody told me' and I immeadiately loved it. That was in december 05 on a school trip in the alps.

See you:)

My first The Killers-song was "Mr. Brightside", I'd heard it on the radio, but then the song that got me hooked was "When you were young"

• CdBella said...
    • User
    • 23 Nov 2008, 16:50

somebody told me :D

and then i fell in love with the band...*-*

• sepque said...
    • User
    • 24 Nov 2008, 10:20
    Well, of course it was 'Somebody Told Me'. It was playing all over, radio, television etc.

• TaizZz said...
    • User
    • 24 Nov 2008, 21:28

Mine was "Somebody told me"

I hated it at first because I thought it was Franz Ferdinand singing... then, I figured out it was him, the sweet Brandon. Since then, I started paying some attention on him, and it was easy to love the whole group.

--
    TaízZz V.L.
  • somebody told me , on the radio .
    I use to hate the killers...
    xD

• Mr. Brightside

• rate32 said...
    • User
    • 3 Dec 2008, 01:14
    My brother said to me "hey have you heard this band?, they are cool, listen to this song" it was Somebody told me
    At the beginning i thought "ohh they sound ok , but i don think thy are going to survive" the i heard the whole album, and i couldn't stop hearing it over and over.
    I was so wrong about them

• Mr. Brightside. Fine song.

• Mr.Brightside ... .for sure!!!

young for eternity.
  • Somebody Told Me

Sometime in final year of school.

ᵀᴴᴱ'ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ Wiggeh'
  • It was "Somebody Told Me", and i didn't love it :P

• Mr. Brightside

Mine was Mr. Brightside, and I heard it in the movie "The Holiday" Haha!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Dec 2008, 12:09
    It was Mr. Brightside. I love it!

• Mine was 'Somebody told me'.

I was watching some mtv awards (about...2 years ago?) or something like this. I liked their performance and then was the interview...

Yeah, and that's exactly when I discovered that it's glamorous indie rock & roll that I want to live for ;d

• The first The Killers song I ever heard was... Somebody Told Me, I guess. Or Mr.Brightside. Love them both! Became a fan instantly :D

• tj15 said...
    • User
    • 15 Dec 2008, 20:34
    When you were young in a soccer game xD

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Dec 2008, 19:14
    it was mr. brightside *__*
    I watched TV and a television transmitter was making some advertising for upcoming movies - the same day I rushed to a shop and bought "hot fuss" without listening to the other tracks before xDD

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.