Best Song / Album

• j-pk said...
    • User
    • 24 Oct 2006, 11:26

Best Song / Album

Yep, if it wasn't obvious enough post your favourite tracks / albums in this thread...
    For me the best album must be Revolver and the best track would probably be 99, All Aainst All or DOA

• RED_ANT said...
    • User
    • 24 Oct 2006, 16:47
    THE HAUNTED MADE ME DO IT - the BEST album!!!
    "Hollow Ground" - the best track =)

• best song/album

I can'tsay what is the best album from The Haunted,but for me the best track is Human Debris and All Against All.

• Best album must be "The Dead Eye" and their best song is "The Cynic".

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Nov 2006, 13:51
    The Haunted~[The Haunted]~Hate Song

• Valp_85 said...
    • User
    • 15 Nov 2006, 21:21
    It's either 99 due to sentimental reasons (lost my moshpit-virginity to that one) or Forensick. Can't decide which album though

• rEVOLVEr - 99!

99, 99!
    99, 99 knives!

• j-pk said...
    • User
    • 12 Dec 2006, 13:08
    hell yes! my fave track has changed over time, the first track that captivated me was hollow ground but the latest is 99 by far. mint track =D

• Best Album: The Haunted Made Me Do It.

The t-shirts for that album & tour made so many people look twice. Every time you were in a crowd of new people that weren't into underground metal, it was always "The Who Made You Do WHAT?", like you were into some secret cult. A great name for a great album, solid straight through.

It's a toss, "Dark Intentions"/"Bury Your Dead" play perfectly together for an absolutely crushing duo, "In Vein" was an awesome track, though for whatever reason "In Vein" reminds me of "Hollow Ground", another fave.

• Mossus said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2007, 19:43
    Best haunted album has to be revolver and the best track is either all against all or sweet relief... in my opinion anyway.

Beware!
  • Favorite Album either "rEVOLVEr" or "one kill wonder" and favorite track either "99" or "no compromise"

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 May 2007, 12:30
    Best album is Revolver
    and best song No Compromise

• Leiho said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2007, 14:36
    I don't know about the album... A couple of months ago I would probably have said rEVOLVEr but The Dead Eye has grown a lot. I'll think I'll choose The Dead Eye since it 's got so much variation.

The best song changes a lot for me, but right now I'll have to say Sabotage from rEVOLVEr.

• Best album Revolver

Best song nothing right!

Im not a stranger, just strange
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2007, 20:40
    Best album: The Dead Eye
    Best song: HATE SONG!

• It's quite hard to answer such a question !

Maybe Revolver could be the best album.
    Best tracks : Abysmal, The Fallout, Hate song, Everlasting, No Compromise... every single song is actually great !

• Omg this is a hard one!

I most say The Haunted - The haunted. Becouse its so much anger in that album and thats makes me glad :D

And the best song is ????

*Bullet Hole*

• rEVOLVEr - 99 or Abysmal

• veery very tough... honestly can't answer which album is my favourite. I love em all!

if i had to pick a favourite song it would have to be godpuppet... it's the first song i heard from them and it completely blew me away.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2008, 16:52
    Best Album: The Haunted

Best Song: Soul Fracture

• In my opinion, they havent put out a bad song yet, but my favourite song would have to be either all against all, in vein, my shadow, hollow ground, under the surface or no compromise. Basically anything from rEVOLVEr, made me do it, or their eponymous album.
    greatest album has to be rEVOLVEr.
    has to be.

• Best Album for me : "The Dead Eye",
    Agree with RED_ANT Hollow ground - one of the most impressive. I had a psycodelic fiction dream after listening this song all evening.. now this song associated with this dream... and i want back into this dream :)

• adgara said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2009, 05:34
    Best album must be "rEVOLVEr" and their best song is "Hollow Ground" or "99".

• Best album Revolver, best song All Against All, D.O.A. or Blood Rust

• One of their best albums is RevolveR.

One of their best tracks is Shadow World.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.