Your best concert/show memories

• Your best concert/show memories

Basically it is about sharing experiences in the concerts or shows, either recent or past.

Or whatever you come in mind about experiences in concerts.

• well, I remember my first concert at Pabellon de Desportes, Madrid. September 14, 1983. Black Sabbath!

it's funny haha, because at the time was when I had my girlfriend. end of the concert .. I had sex with her in the bathroom :z

yes, i know.. is personal, but fuck yeah, it was the best concert of my life. :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jan 2012, 06:29
    watching PORTAL and DEEDS OF FLESH perform at bloodlust festival in sydney australia,and getting to meet them and getting my cd's signed by both bands \m/.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Apr 2012, 03:25
    Probably Rites of Darkness.

A bunch of killer bands played and I met a bunch of cool people. Good times.

Edited by a deleted user on 9 Apr 2013, 09:43
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Jun 2012, 07:14
    Just went to Evil Invaders VI.
    Awesome bands,I got to chill out with the guys from Destruktor who were really cool and funny (singing Motley Crue songs really loud and off-key lol)and got to see Inquisition for the 1st time.Met Kriss Hades from Sad-Ex for the second time and he was being a dick as usual so I told him to get fucked,his mate was cool though lol.

• The most notable:
    Judas Priest
    Manilla Road
    Hail of Bullets
    Absu
    Metallica

o/
    Edited by Tuberkulloosi on 8 Feb 2014, 11:21
  • 1992's Campaign for musical destruction : Napalm Death, Obituary, Dismember

if it ain't smoking enough, burn it to the core
  • Tuberkulloosi said:
    The most notable:
    Judas Priest
    Manilla Road
    Hail of Bullets
    Absu
    Metallica

+ Wardruna, Bolt Thrower, King Diamond.

o/
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.