Does Doyle use steroids?

• Does Doyle use steroids?

One of my friends said right away when she saw one video clip where they showed Doyle that "ok, that guy is doing drugs; no-one is able to get such muscles without steroids!"

I´m totally desagree!!! I tried to explain that I have seen guys who have even larger muscles and they surely don´t use any forbidden stuff!

Anyway, he has gorgeous body, and I muist admit, that though Jerry is "old and fat" (!!?) he is sooo hot, too ;-D

• I don't think Doyle uses steroids. He does have muscles, but he's not that fucking big like some other people. Your friend is clearly an idiot.

• inaxio said...
    • User
    • 21 Mar 2007, 01:08

hola

claro ke si

• mongou said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2007, 15:10

not

i dont think he uses any steroids.. i think its possible to get that kinda body without them. And i have heard that Misfits were at the gym training when other bands was partying... :D

• inaxio said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2007, 23:55

no ploice

no more police in the strreys

• Yep

HorrorOfSamhain said:
    I don't think Doyle uses steroids. He does have muscles, but he's not that fucking big like some other people. Your friend is clearly an idiot.

My friend isn´t an idiot, but she has strong opinions=)

• after the misfits broke up, Jerry and Doyle worked in their dad's business to repay all the money he lent the band. They lifted during pretty much all of their free time. There's a book, I think it's called American Hardcore: A Tribal History....great read. Covers the background of the music, along with several influential bands like Dead Kennedys and the misfits. lots of interviews and the like, and interesting stuff about the misfits and the other bands mentioned.

• Jerry isn't old and fat. He's not as fit as Doyle, but he's still fit as hell. Actually, he is old, but not fat.

• It was a JOKE!!

Jerry has quite great body,too and I don´t think he is that old!!! He is only about year and half younger than I! Besides Doyle is same age than my ex-husband ( but much,much more gorgeous and seems to be also clever!) ,so ....=D

• Let's not just focus on the physical aspects of Jerry Only, though. He is still a prick, no matter how big his muscles are. He has made the Misfits all about money and has neutered the greatest horror punk band to ever live into a middle aged Misfits cover band. For that he still deserves to die.

"Those who dance are considered insane by those wo can't hear the music" -George Carlin
  • Ok!

I totally disagree!! I just cannot understand why all are pickin´ on Jerry and why people think that Danzig=Misfits!! Ok, Danzig was and still is good, but hell, he does his own things now and I cannot understand why in hell Misfits ought to be finished! Jerry was there in the beginning and still is -and most of us love Misfits/Jerry and others!

I do miss Graves so much, as I like his voice and appearance, but times-are-a-changing....

PS And about middle-aged, we all are getting older day by day!

• shadowonthewall said:
    Let's not just focus on the physical aspects of Jerry Only, though. He is still a prick, no matter how big his muscles are. He has made the Misfits all about money and has neutered the greatest horror punk band to ever live into a middle aged Misfits cover band. For that he still deserves to die.

Are you kidding me? Danzig is the one who started the whole money thing. Danzig made shirts with Jerry and Doyle on them and took 100% of the money for the shirts. Danzig isn't the god you portray him to be. If he were, he wouldn't have gone metal.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Apr 2007, 15:52
    DeoDeath said:
    shadowonthewall said:
    Let's not just focus on the physical aspects of Jerry Only, though. He is still a prick, no matter how big his muscles are. He has made the Misfits all about money and has neutered the greatest horror punk band to ever live into a middle aged Misfits cover band. For that he still deserves to die.

Are you kidding me? Danzig is the one who started the whole money thing. Danzig made shirts with Jerry and Doyle on them and took 100% of the money for the shirts. Danzig isn't the god you portray him to be. If he were, he wouldn't have gone metal.

Here here, Only wasn't the only one to buy the rights to the crimson ghost logo and all that, Danzig was in on it too.

I don't like Danzig, he seems a funny fella to me...

and Jerry (1982) PHWWWOOARR! (sorry that had to be said) and Doyle actually but then he lost the baby face.

• why is misfits all danzig? cause danzig basically wrote off the material. jerry really fucked up when he called his "new" band "the misfits" they would have so much more respect if he chose a new name and just went from scratch, maybe he knew that without the name to carry him the band would never got as far as it did. and whats this bullshit "oh i wish graves would come back" he is back he has his own band and a cd he wrote nearly all the 90's misfits material including the "fan" fav "dig up her bones" so if you want graves just go out and get his cd. i dont care what your opinion is the misfits are danzig i have never counted graves and the chudd as misfits all those boys did was spin out some hip catchy tunes that has basically no shelf life where the true misfits are still crisp and fresh. my life is complete after watching danzig and my boy doyle rip it up in australia. make sure you people keep an ear out for gorgeous frankenstein!

live on the black hand side.
    • Zer0_BE said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2007, 18:54
    Just to come back to the body thing. Both Jerry and Doyle used to play football and already worked out alot during that period before the misfits if i recall correctly.
    I really don't think he used any kind of steroids.
    Jerry Only

Pic i found from when they were working out

• ziolo37 said...
    • User
    • 28 Dec 2008, 09:36
    Doyle is a monster, i saw video where he throw out the fan from stage, that was f*** awesome.

• Actually, who gives a fuck anyway? What diference dos it make? Are you listening to their music or sleeping with them?

Felipe
  • fdelfino disse:
    Actually, who gives a fuck anyway? What diference dos it make? Are you listening to their music or sleeping with them?

hahahaha who knows what he wants

• I highly doubt this. Even if he was, who cares? Other musicians have done worse.

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity. - Hunter S. Thompson
  • Doesn't Doyle and Jerry's dad have a gym business?

How I earn easy money by playing games and completing surveys:

http://sheldonxkorpet.tumblr.com/post/130730394/so-i-earn-easy-money-from
  • i dont care)

• i think so

IN GOD WE TRUST, INC.
  • probably

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Jul 2009, 01:55
    Doyle's muscles aren't freakishly big.

• smeth13 said...
    • User
    • 4 Mar 2010, 07:17
    I dont know if Doyle doing steroids, but Jerry does or did a few years before.
    It`s for sure, I got it from my friend who organised Misfits gig before some time.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.