Augury
    Cancer
    Mortician
    Nunslaughter
    Massacre
    Interment
    Iniquity
    Vital Remains

"(especially then I am on my phone), since, you, know, it's an internet. And you indeed write like retard (the things you say, your opinions, etc.)"
    -Burial_Fog
  • Moar votes for fucking Rottrevore.

My vote for Severe Torture is on the table. If someone adds a vote for Rottrevore, then I will change that vote.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Sep 2011, 21:40
    I love Rottrevore, I forgot about 'em though, adding them to my list. Fuck Severe Torture.

• Asphyx
    Bastard Priest
    Bonesaw
    Carnage
    Cenotaph (Mexican one)
    The Chasm
    Cosmic Atrophy
    Demigod
    Depravity
    Edge Of Sanity
    Funebrarum
    Gorefest
    Gorerotted
    Grave
    Grotesque
    Hail Of Bullets
    Hooded Menace
    Imperator
    Imprecation
    Luciferion
    Lykathea Aflame
    Massacre
    Master
    Nocturnus
    Nunslaughter
    Pan.Thy.Monium
    Portal
    Pungent Stench
    Sonne Adam
    Sorrow
    Timeghoul
    Ulcerate

Why shitty, unimportant bands like Hate Eternal are locked in and hugely important bands like Nocturnus, Grave and Master aren't is beyond me. But then, I complain every tournament.

I run a Facebook music page, True Metal and Punk: https://www.facebook.com/TrueMetalAndPunk (the stuff posted is not limited to metal and punk but it is primarily from those two genres).
  • Joe_Towse said:
    Asphyx
    Bastard Priest
    Bonesaw
    Carnage
    Cenotaph (Mexican one)
    The Chasm
    Cosmic Atrophy
    Demigod
    Depravity
    Edge Of Sanity
    Funebrarum
    Gorefest
    Gorerotted
    Grave
    Grotesque
    Hail Of Bullets
    Hooded Menace
    Imperator
    Imprecation
    Luciferion
    Lykathea Aflame
    Massacre
    Master
    Nocturnus
    Nunslaughter
    Pan.Thy.Monium
    Portal
    Pungent Stench
    Sonne Adam
    Sorrow
    Timeghoul
    Ulcerate

Why shitty, unimportant bands like Hate Eternal are locked in and hugely important bands like Nocturnus, Grave and Master aren't is beyond me. But then, I complain every tournament.

More people at your school know who Hate Eternal then there are people who have ever listened to Master and Nocturnus combined. And Grave is way fucking over-rated.

Also, Hooded Menace don't count.

• I just wondered why there are 19 (!) bands from the US locked in. Sure, America plays a huge role in the history of DM and a lot of good bands are from there, but more than half of the list are bands from the states? A bit unbalanced I'd say, when there are also so many great European DM bands. I also thought voting Krisiun in wouldn't be necessary.

• Sathurnine said:
    I just wondered why there are 19 (!) bands from the US locked in. Sure, America plays a huge role in the history of DM and a lot of good bands are from there, but more than half of the list are bands from the states? A bit unbalanced I'd say, when there are also so many great European DM bands. I also thought voting Krisiun in wouldn't be necessary.

Well, considering our top voter getters right now are The Chasm(Mexico), Krisiun(Brazil), Vomitory(Sweden), Anata(Sweden), Iniquity(Denmark), Adramalech(Finland) and many others not from the US, I knew it would even out.

• Ok then everything's fine I guess.

• Ok, a quick update here. As of right now, the Voted In bands would look like this:
    Asphyx(top vote getter)
    The Chasm
    Krisiun
    Nunslaughter
    Malevolent Creation
    Ulcerate
    Exhumed
    Runemagick
    Adramelech
    Vomitory
    Benediction
    Mitochondrion
    Dead Congregation
    Pungent Stench
    Demigod
    The Black Dahlia Murder
    Mithras
    Iniquity
    Rottrevore
    Skinless
    Nocturnus
    Skinless
    Grave
    Funebrarum
    Cancer
    Augury
    Brutality
    Sinister
    Ripping Corpse
    Luciferion
    Arghoslent

Play In:
    Hypocrisy
    Aeon

• MORE VOTES FOR MORTICIAN

"(especially then I am on my phone), since, you, know, it's an internet. And you indeed write like retard (the things you say, your opinions, etc.)"
    -Burial_Fog
  • fatalportrait99 said:
    MORE VOTES FOR MORTICIAN

Add a vote for Mithras and I will add a vote for Mortician

• Mithras.

Now you.

-Burial_Fog
  • Done

• >mfw Mortician

• Better them than Arghoslent.

Also, Mithras must get in.

• Mortician are fun for like 2-3 songs, than they become extremely boring.

• Hum...someone vote for Morgoth?

• I down-vote The Black Dahlia Murder :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/southerndominion/featured Channel for Myanmar Underground Metal!
  • Mine are:
    Funebrarum
    Intestine Baalism
    Vital Remains
    Hail of Bullets
    Demigod
    Rudra
    Monstrosity
    Morpheus Descends
    Deathevokation
    Benediction
    Kronos
    Ares Kingdom
    Possessed
    Necrophobic
    Beheaded
    Unleashed
    Ulcerate
    Lykathea Aflame

http://www.youtube.com/user/southerndominion/featured Channel for Myanmar Underground Metal!
  • Alright, I'll vote for Mithras instead of Hooded Menace then.

More people at my school like Master than Hate Eternal. Then again, there's only me... ;)

I run a Facebook music page, True Metal and Punk: https://www.facebook.com/TrueMetalAndPunk (the stuff posted is not limited to metal and punk but it is primarily from those two genres).
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Sep 2011, 17:24
    Mortician > Arghoslent and fuck and >mfw I realized I voted for Arghoslent and not Mortician.

• Most bands in existence > Arghoslent

• Just realized I didn't vote for Monstrosity, I shall be ashamed.Editing them in.

„You better drink your drink and shut your mouth.“
  • Job For A Cowboy > Arghoslent.

I'm being serious.

• Joe_Towse said:
    Job For A Cowboy > Arghoslent.

I'm being serious.

I agree with you. JFAC's new stuff is decent Decapitation worship at least.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.