Your favourite scene from the movie

• DaniloF said...
    • User
    • 6 Mar 2007, 11:37

Your favourite scene from the movie

What's you favourite scene from the movie and why?
    Mine is the scene where the three of them run through the Louvre just as they did in Bande à part. Isabelle and Theo waited for this moment and have found in Matthew the right person to do it with. The scene shows how daring they are and how they just don't care about erverybody else. And secretely inside you wish you also had friends like them to do crazy things like that with.

• GmN said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2007, 12:54
    I really adore this scene, too. Especially because since this happening, Matthew's finally one of them. I love the scenes where you feel that they really love Matthew..
    One of my favourite scenes is when Matthew is allowed to enter Isas room, although it then turns into one of the most terrible scenes in the whole movie. But these few intimitate minutes Matthew has with the girl he loves.. I always feel so happy for him.
    Ah, I could go on and on, haha, I simply love this WHOLE movie! ;)

Lend me some Sugar, I am your Neighbor!
  • so obviously when they run across the louvre like in Bande à part and at the end when Isa runs to Theo and Matt cant go to her...that was like sad! this movie is perfect from start to finish!!! =p

rainy days make me wanna run outside naked!!!
    xD

" ...あなたがこれまでに学びます最大のものだけに戻るの愛されると愛です! "
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Dec 2008, 05:26

bath tub

bath tub matthew and theo were in the bath and any time louis garrel aka theo is smoking i want to melt

• favorite scene from the movie was def. when the siblings try to shave matthew's pubes and he freaks out

• I love the short dialogue of Théo an Matthew in the café. It is even hotter than the masturbation scene it discusses.

• love love love the scene with Venus de Milo!!! Masterpiece. And scenes in bathtub, too.

You want me?
    Fucking come and break the door down

I'm ready
  • ''the scene where the three of them run through the Louvre just as they did in Bande à part''
    great.

and the scene where Matthew meets Isabelle for the first time,

and the scenes where this three play little parts from old movies.

• wenk-m said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2010, 18:06
    I love the scene when the parents are calling and Isabelle says " I`m to wet to answer". And I love Theo`s reaction for the parent`s call. I also love scenes in the cinema. <They could smoke there!> and when Isabelle meets Matthew!!

• the best scene for me, is when Isabelle definitely takes the check that has left her father to her, and she takes the gas hose and begins to inhale.

• My favorite scene ... I liked the whole movie, but in my heart that stuck me most, when they ran through the Louvre and they wanted to break the record of the movie (I don't remember the title of it).

pierwszy lepszy trup jest lepszy od żywego byle martwy

http://7.asset.soup.io/asset/2579/9927_86d3.jpeg
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.