What is your favourite track/album of The Crystal Method?

• What is your favourite track/album of The Crystal Method?

As for me, Trip like I do is the best track. But I can't choose favourite album:)

• My favourite tracks & album

Trip Like I Do and Keep Hope Alive are my best tracks, Vegas is best album ever. As plain as a day :-).

• gtabro said...
    • User
    • 6 Oct 2007, 20:50

lol..

I can't choose.Today I love "Busy Child",tomorrow I will like "Name of The Game"...They make different music and I think that's why I like all their songs. ;)

Cool
    • med0 said...
    • User
    • 2 Dec 2007, 18:59
    i luv u

if anger's a gift....I guess I've been blessed..
    • lounga said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2007, 15:30
    vapor trail is pritty cool 2

• Omg... my favourite album/s...

Vegas... Legion of Boom...

• Geuss...

Bet you can't geuss what my favorite album of all time is?

(look at my name)

• Fav Album

Vegas baby, Vegas. If I had to choose a track it would be Keep Hope Alive.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Oct 2008, 16:05
  • Atm I'd say Weapons of Mass Distortion and Legion of Boom

Does anybody know the TCM remix version of Linkin Park's Points of Authority? Pretty nice!

Never eat yellow snow!
  • Syntarsus пишет:
    Does anybody know the TCM remix version of Linkin Park's Points of Authority? Pretty nice!

Yeah, it's nice and [P.O.D.-Boom] - remixes are good too:)

• Sc-t-El-f-t-Mx said:
    Syntarsus пишет:

Yeah, it's nice and [P.O.D.-Boom] - remixes are good too:)

Not bad.. however Trip Like I Do is better :-).

• For me, Vegas is their best Album. The best Track, and one of my all-time-Favorites is Cherry Twist. Keep Hope Alive is also nice.

• oakie doakie

vegas.legionm of boom.zdecydowanie

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Nov 2009, 17:00
    can't choose favorite album, all r great, but best songs imo is "trip like i do" and "name of the game"

• high roller - самый охуенный трэк

• vegas & bad stone

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2011, 19:53
    Born Too Slow, Bad Stone!

• Now Is The Time
    Trip Like I Do
    The Winner
    Over The Line
    Ready For Action
    Bound Too Long
    True Grit
    Keep Hope Alive
    Busy Child
    Cherry Twist

I like most of them. There are a few I don't care for, but I like most of their songs. The ones I like (95% of them) are at a similar quality level.

As for their self-titled album, I haven't listened to it. People keep saying it's too dubstep, so I'm afraid I'll hate it. I also haven't really listened to "Divided By Night"(just a few songs).

I really like their albums "Vegas," "Tweekend," and "Legion of Boom." I've also heard their OST "London" (some songs anyways) that has some songs off of it that I really like.

In the near or distant future, I'll listen to "Divided By Night" and the rest of the OST "London." I'm way too scared I won't like their self-titled album. Eventually, I'll have to give it a chance and form my own opinion.

PS: "Now Is The Time" is one of their bonus tracks. It's also one of their best songs.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.